“So very fun!”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“So very fun!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Loved this. I went alone cuz I couldn't justify spending $100's on kids who wouldn't quite appreciate it. It does have some language, and adult references, so I'd probably not take anyone younger than 13. The music and acting were superb. It had lots of interjected humor and was like a super fun documentary. I will never hear those songs the same way. It is truly one of my favorite musicals and my sister decided to book it and go after I told her about it. Some websites have better rates than others. My sister was going to pay $175 until I referred her to a site where I paid $129 for great seats.

Visited July 2013

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have been to Jersey Boys twice. Love the show, the vocals. It is so good, I don't want the show to end.

Visited October 2012
Bogota, Colombia
“Not for young people”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Hello, If you are bellow 40 avoid this show... My girlfriend and me went out at the middle of the show, we could not handle it. To much publicity and marketing in NYC streets and reviews made us feel it was good show for us, however it was absolutely not our kind of show (Young people). Your parents will like it probably, but if you where born around the 80s, go to Rock of Ages! much better, you will not fall to sleep surely.

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Jersey Boys a high energy WINNER!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Based upon the music and acting and performance (in that order) Jersey Boys should be given a10 out of 10, but because the Trip Advisors ratings only go to 5 I am somewhat limited in my praises. Having stated this, if your wondering why I only went as far as a 4 in my review, I must say that the foul language (which seems to be expected to be tolerated, or even acceptable, by today’s standards) is not suitable for families with younger children or even by us “old geezers” that still live by older values. Having been to Jersey Boys around two years ago and now in August 2013 it appears things have declined a bit. All of the professionals involved with Jersey Boys deserve to be highly praised for their marvelous talent, but not everybody still living in today’s society wants to hear the scripting coming from the current standards of the writers.

Singapore, Singapore
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“It Rocks!!!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Wow, wow & more wow!!!! we loved the show! Their voices were awesome and we were mesmerised! We were spoilt by choices of so many musicals and so glad we chose Jersey Boys. It is a show not to be missed!! Only complain is August Wilson theatre's seats are a bit cramped even for our small size. But thumbs up for the magnificent performance!! =)