Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $98.75
from $135.35
from $97.99
6,415 results
All reviews four seasons frankie valli broadway show true story story line wonderful music great seats box office new york times square songs cast theatre tickets play era audience
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

So, this is a nostalgia based show which describes the history of the Four Seasons. I feared it might be tick dated for my liking, but the sincere cast delivered both in song and story telling, winning us over. They used simple staging, effectively describing the good times and bad for this great group without missing a hit song along the way. I can’t say I loved the theater, located at New World Stages, which has a couple of venues for shows in one location, making it feel a bit like you are at a movie theater, rather than a Broadway production, but that just reflects our preference for an old fashioned looking venue and doesn’t at all reflect the quality of the production, which was first rate. Most off all, the cast had great chemistry together - critical when telling the story of a four man band. Their positive vibe together showed in the performance. I don’t think you can wrong here if you are looking for a great Broadway musical!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had seen Jersey Boys on Broadway a couple years ago and loved it! Saw it last week and was really disappointed. The cast was smaller and there was no big finale. It was a huge let down. Wish I would have read these reviews first...

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I’ve been trying to watch this show in many countries on my travels, so really pleased to see it in UK.

Cast, music, and overall performance was very good. We had a great night.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great show, terrific actors. So many of the songs you’ll recognise . Funny, touching and brilliant music!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved it- my husband and I both thought it was great entertainment, well worth the ticket price and very glad we went. The lead was so good that we often, throughout the performance, forgot that he wasn’t really Frankie Valli . The theater was small and intimate which enhanced the performance

Nancy and Tony Marano
Akron, Ohio

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best shows we have ever seen. We weren't sure how it would translate to Off-Broadway, but it still works magnificently. Loved every minute of it. Sad when it was over. Great singers, great dancers, great musicians, GREAT show.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a small cast with some actors playing several characters, but it was very professional and the music was dead on. This is not a big Broadway show, but a very enjoyable small theater show.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A fun show but disappointing singers, fortunately they didn't spoil the show too much. The story is somewhat laboured and many of the jokes are school boy jokes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having seen the original JB on Broadway production was looking forward to this as well. Sorry to say there was no comparison. The singers were so, so and the foul language could have been toned down a lot. I'd say pass on this show.

1  Thank Serina s
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had to extend our stay in New York due to hurricane Michael. We were looking for a play andI called and got great seats to see Jersey Boys. We both thought the show and cast were fantastic. Would highly recommend this one when visiting the area,