“Excellent, excellent”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent, excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

What a wonderful way to complete a trip to NYC - Broadway at its best. The cast of this show were brilliant. It was a trip down memory lane, not to be missed!!!

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Vance, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Songs and Cast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

This musical is about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Being someone in his early 30's I never realized how many hit songs this group had. My wife and I went to this show and we absolutely loved it. The cast can sing amazing!! The theater was nice and clean. We sat in the mezzanie and we could see very well. We had a great time and would recommend this to anyone thinking of going to see a Broadway Show.

Visited March 2013
Saint Julian's, Malta
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“very impressive show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I must admit I am not an avid fan of shows however after having seen this show , I am now mre eager to go and see a show then ever befor. Well I had been to see a couple of shows before this however this show was surely one of the best we've seen. I had no idea of the four seasons or of Frankie Valli however after the show i now have some of their songs which i listen to frequently. The singing was great and the script was witty . The only hitch in this otherwise great evening was a delay in the start of the show due to a member of the audience falling ill. A very enjoable evening and I surely have no regrets and i actualy encourage friends to go see this show . So should you want a fun evening , ensure you go watch this show .

Visited February 2013
1 Thank greatrelax
Cleveland
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Our Ears Adored You”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have seen Franke Valle twice and this was a pretty good reproduction. Interesting to know the back story now.

Visited September 2012
New york
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Jersey Boys on Broadway is excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Absolutely loved it.We didn't even know it was about the Four Seasons so the music was a great suprirse, the singing was excellent, and the story was interesting.Highly recommend this show to everyone.

Visited October 2012