“Loved the show!”

Jersey Boys On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed February 12, 2013

If you loved Frankie Valle and the 4 Seasons, you will love this high energy entertaining show! The cast is so talented, sets are creative and the music is fantastic!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,006)
All reviews
in 148 reviews
"audience"
in 253 reviews

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Best show I have ever seen on Broadway and I would say to anyone remotely interested in music to go and see it

Reviewed February 11, 2013

One of the best Broadway Musicals I've ever seen. Feel lucky to have been able to see it! We hung out by the stage door after the show and received autographs. What fun!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Loved the show and the set changes. The seats in the back were not that far away from the stage. I got the student discount for around $30 and it was totally worth it!!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 11, 2013

What a fun show. If you grew up hearing their music, you will be transported back and re-live those great times. I never knew the back story of the Four Seasons - just their music - and it was a facinating story. Joe Peschi - who knew?
This was a Christmas gift for my wife and I resigned myself to a 'chick flick' type of show but it was GREAT! I even found myself caught up and singing. You definitely wont doze off during this show. We both left very happy. Definitely worth the price.