The Hilton Club - New York
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Blakely New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The London NYC(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Warwick New York(New York City)
  • Room Service
Carnegie Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Wellington Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
Parker New York(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Fitness center
The Manhattan Club(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
WestHouse Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscentral parkowners loungetime sharenew yorkgreat locationrockefeller centerbreakfast and happy hourcocktail hourradio city music hallhard boiled eggscontinental breakfasttimes squarebusy hotelmain lobbymidtown manhattanclub roomwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We've been staying at the Hilton Club for the past 4 years and we love it. It's close to everything. No matter what time of day or night, we can run out for a craving. The lobby can get a bit busy, but it's not too difficult to navigate through the crowds. While there is usually a long wait for the elevators, this trip, we waited no more than 30 seconds. OUTSTANDING!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Would highly recommend the Hilton Club for families traveling to NYC. Excellent location in mid-town Manhattan. Wonderful accommodations comfortable for parents and kids alike. We all enjoyed the lounge for breakfast and snacks. Concierge staff was friendly and helped us to find some wonderful restaurants during our stay.

1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I used my RCI Points to exchange into the Hilton Club New York, which is located on the 37th and 38th floors of the Midtown Hilton Property between 53rd and 54th street on Avenue of the Americas.

The hotel is central to most NYC attractions, including Broadway, Radio City Music Hall, Central Park and others.

The Hilton Club offers amenities shared by the rest of the Hotel, but the treatment is much better, and it is far more inclusive than most other hotels, including the Midtown Hilton Hotel.

The difference in cost is easily absorbed by a multitude of extras:
- Free Wifi (Otherwise as high as 14.95/day)
- Free refreshments from 6:00 AM-11:00 PM, including cookies, coffee, soda and fruits.
- Free continental breakfast 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM (cereals, breads, fruits, etc.)
- Free cocktail hour 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM (wine, beer, sodas, oeuvres)

Check in is on the 37th floor, effectively taking you out of the crowds on the main lobby; with personalized concierge on the 37th floor to help you with reservations and recommendations.

The rooms Studio - 2 Br are well equipped and designed, while being a little small, the decor and furnishings are great!

The staff is wonderfully attentive, I have stayed at this Hotel at least 10 times in the past two years, and have always had a wonderful experience, the staff make my kids, wife and myself feel very welcomed.

While considered a timeshare and fractional ownership property, the units are cleaned daily, and replenished.

The restaurant on site is limited and so is room service. Ordering out is the best option, but delivery goes as far as the lobby only.

Parking is extremely expensive, at $51/day, so I recommend not driving in for long stays, and if you do, find a cheaper garage and take a taxi or train the rest of the way.

The Hotel is located with many trains servicing the area, there is not need to a car and I greatly discourage it.

I travel I great deal, and will continue to use this property, as I am very happy with it.

Room Tip: All are great, Rooms near or about 3721 are loud, as the members lounge for refreshments is right there. If you want to sleep until late, you want to be far form the lounge.
5  Thank autocatabolism
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Our time at the new york hilton club was as easy a trip as we have ever had in spite of a sever snow storm, flight cancellations and me with a broken foot. The staff overcame every issue that we we encountered

Thank Allen L. W
A TripAdvisor Member
Utrecht
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My last stay in the Hilton Grand Vacations in New york was excellent. Last week was extreme weather in New York. But my stay was warm and very comfortable. Druning the Legal Tech event, I was happy that the event was in the same hotel so I could stay in the hotel for all sessions. This was convenient.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business