“A Fun Tour in a Fun Car”
Review of New York Fun Tours

Private SUV Tour: Best of NYC
Ranked #76 of 635 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Providing unique and fun ways to experience the individual character of Manhattan's popular downtown neighborhoods and Brooklyn. Different and distinctive from large, impersonal group tours, New York Fun Tours will take you on chauffeured journeys through the most historic and thriving neighborhoods. Each tour can be tailored to your interests, and it is our main goal that at the end of your trip, you leave with a sense of the city, and a greater knowledge of the city and its culture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I bought this tour for my friend as a birthday present as part of our 50th Birthday trip to New York. Some miscommunication to start with meant that the pick-up from our hotel was slightly late, but our tour guide Isaac made up for this at the end of our tour. The car (Vintage Open-topped Chevy) was lovely, and drew lots of admiring attention from even the locals - unfortunately we had to put the roof up later on because it started raining but that was just our bad luck! Isaac obviously knew his way around and managed to avoid sitting in traffic jams; I would say that the level of his commentary was more geared towards the first time visitor to the City and more experienced travellers might have found his knowledge to be superficial in this respect, however this did not detract from the experience and in a nice touch, he brought us cupcakes to help us celebrate the occasion. I would recommend this tour as a one-off special treat.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a wonderful day. Growing up in Brooklyn, I thought I knew all there was to know, boy was I mistaken. Our tour guide Laurie was very knowledgeable. We ate our way through northern Brooklyn. By the time we got to our last stop in Sunset Park, I could not eat another morsel. The day was a lot of fun. Would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

As a native New Yorker this was my first time taking a tour in New York.
I had never been to the hot spots of Brooklyn and thought what a perfect opportunity to see them.
The tour guide Issac was fabulous. Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful just a real nice guy
he is a keeper his sure knows his history.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Did 3 sightseeing tours in NYC. Brooklyn was the best and by far!!! Isaac, our guide, was very funny and informative but not too much. Food was amazing and portions were perfect. I discovered some cultures that I was not tempted to try. I will recommend that tour to everybody.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Guide was really professional, and give out just enought historical and cultural informations along the way. The food was just excellent.... Once again, on all the tours we done, it was the best tour and the best guide we ever add...

Eric Morin B.A., B.Sc.