“A real winner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 1st and 2nd Avenues
Transit: We are located just a few blocks from Grand Central Terminal. You can take the 4, 5 or 6 to 42nd Street/Grand Central Station. You can also take the local Bus on Third Avenue, going north or Lexington Avenue, going south.
Middle Island, New York
“A real winner”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Both food and service is supuerb. My third vist in 12 months, all equally good. The owner personally makes sure all is perfect. I look forward to my next visit there

1 Thank ALAFE456

NYC
“Back Again for More Food and Fun”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We go to Padre Figlio often, enjoying the food, service & entertainment, but last Saturday night was one to be remembered.There were a few large tables of parties, all very lively, which made it even more fun.The entertainers fed off the enthusiasm of the crowd, and Danny Nye, a fabulous entertainer who sings in several languages, had a song for every ethnicity. He even had a few words for the Norweigan couple sitting at the next table, who said it was their "best evening in NYC". Julio Cruet-Adrover, the special guest singer and dancer (who also happens to be an actor), had the crowd in the palm of his hands with his gorgeous, romantic boleros, and when Danny and Julio did a duet, the people just went wild!! Oh, and do try their Creme Brulee. This is NOT a French restaurant, but has the BEST Creme Brulee! A fabulous time was had by all!

• Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
“Good steaks, friendly service - the piano player, not so good”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We were a party of five and had no reservation on a Friday evening around 8:30pm and were seated right away. We started with cocktails and moved right into the main course. Two of us had filet mignon, two shared a chateaubriand and one had a buffalo filet. All excellent, cooked just as requested and thoroughly enjoyed. The wine list is extensive and our selection was delicious.
Not cheap, the check came to close to $500. But not outrageous for the quality of the food and the location.
But, oh dear, the piano player - he'd best not give up his day job (I hope he has one) - mediocre and singing to some kind of karaoke backing track he truly tortured a rendition of Pink Floyd's The Wall - a really inappropriate choice.

Ratingen, Germany
“Excellent Food. Welcoming Location”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed seven nights in the opposite hotel ONE UN and ate 4 evenings at Padre Filio. The food was excellent. In particular I would like to highlite the meat dishes NY Strip No 1 and the filets. The service was very friendly and efficient. After the 2nd visit the service knew already upon arrival what drinks we were going to order. very worth going there!

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Groupon offer not an offer”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I purchased a Groupon for Padre Figlio with an expiration date of 10/27/2013. I made a reservation on OpenTable for 10/22/2013 at 9pm. It noted I would receive 1,000 dining points for this reservation. As a frequent user of OpenTable, I was excited about booking a 1,000 dining points reservation. I currently have 1,000 dining points in my account and would be eligible for a $20 OpenTable Dining Cheque upon completing my reservation. I informed my waiter that I had a Groupon offer and he told me that he was cancelling my OpenTable reservation. I have dined several times in the past using Groupon offers, reserved tables via OpenTable and received the allotted dining points. I was unaware that Padre Figlio would not confirm my reservation to receive the dining points because of a Groupon offer. I find it very interesting that they honored my reservation, seated my party and cancelled my reservation after I mentioned I was dining with a Groupon offer. The menu offered for the Groupon is the exact menu used for the Pre Fix dinner. The cost per person on the Pre Fix dinner is $43. I paid $59 for my Groupon. When I received my bill the full value was billed at $147. I do not understand how they arrived at the $147 with the same menu offered at Pre Fix for $86.
I should have been billed a full value of $86 not $147. I do not feel I received a Groupon as I was charged tax & tip on an inflated amount. I am very disappointed with Padre Figlio and with Groupon for partnering with Padre on an offer that really is NOT an offer.