“Pure, Lean and Unadulterated Steak”

Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Tribeca
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang's Steakhouse - Tribeca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,626 of 13,554 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: Beach & Hubert
London
“Pure, Lean and Unadulterated Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

We went here for dinner a couple of weeks ago late on Sunday evening. The restaurant was quiet but the food and service was good. We ordered the steak for two, a bottle of wine, and a side salad - came to $220 - and was excellent. The steakhouse itself is styled how they used to be, and the steak was tasty and lean.m

One note - we only ordered the steak and salad and had more than enough for two. If you are ordering starters, mains, and sides then you can scale back the steak!

Enjoy

M

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Canberra, Australia
“Everything I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Visiting NYC from Malaysia, so all I wanted was a great big steak in NYC with the service to complement. By chance Aussie friends in town so shared a fabulous experience. With so many to choose from we couldn't have gone wrong. Went the 'Steak for 4' it was absolutely fantastic cooked to perfection for all of us with varying likes on cooked styles. Washed it all down with a marvellous Chateauneuf-de-pape 2004. Service was top-notch. Tip - don't go early on the table bread, save room for the best steak, veggies and desserts.

• Visited July 2012
New York
“Open space and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not top notch but overall a good experience and food.

• Visited June 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“The Best Steakhouse in New York”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

We have been to many steakhouses and we keep coming back to Wolfgang's. We LOVE the steak here. The staff is so friendly, the food is out of the world, and the steak is second to none. The sides are big enough for 2-4 people and the steaks are to big for one person to finish, we always have leftovers for our little dogs at home. Everyone makes you feel welcome as soon as you come in. Eating here is just a all around wonderful time. We always look forward to coming.

• Visited May 2012
Merrick, New York
“Just the best meat you can get.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is my first time to the Tribeca location, I have eaten in 2 of the other locations. I went with my wife who is VEGETARIAN! Think about that for a second, the Fillet Mignon they serve is quite simply the best ever. I have eaten in many of the top rated steakhouses and they are so consistently good it amazes me. The meat is the most perfectly cooked and delicious meat I have ever had. The sautéed spinach in garlic and olive oil if fantastic and healthier than creamed spinach. My wife had the Chilean Sea Bass and she said it was fantastic. Honestly people rave about Peter Lugers, and this place far exceeds that. The place has a nice atmosphere and more choices on the menu. Overall the next time I want steak Wolfgang’s is my go to place.

• Visited July 2012