“Rude Service & descending food quality!”
Review of Fusha West - CLOSED

Fusha West
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: Corner of 75th street
Transit: 1, 2 & 3 trains to 72nd Street.
Description: The southeast corner of 75th & Amsterdam Avenue welcomed its newest ‘it’ spot, Fusha West (sister restaurant of Amber East, West, Gramercy Park and West Village, also Aquamarine Murray Hill), which opened its doors in September 2008. Upon entering Fusha, you immediately notice the classic Asian styling mixed with modern industrial flare. Your dining experience is further enhanced by an eclectic arrangement of soothing music and intimate lighting. Rounding out our décor is the cocktail bar, a trendy yet relaxed scene, which welcomes all to a delectable menu of wines, sakes, and house created signature drinks, among which you are sure to find your next favorite. The Sushi and Kitchen Chefs are well trained in traditional Asian cuisines but do not hesitate to introduce their own modern nuances into every inspired dish. So come join us for lunch or dinner, where our knowledgeable and friendly staff, are more than happy to make your dining experience enjoyable.
New York City, New York
“Rude Service & descending food quality!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I have ordered food from them many times. Tonight I ordered indian pancake and what they delivered was a pice of bread twisted by hand!!!!!!!!! It used to be an actual pastry with a great sauce. I simply did not wanted the piece of bread that they brought. I called and mentioned that I have ordered this particular item many times and this is not it. She argued with me for 10 minutes, put me on hold three times and went over my recent orders day by day to prove that I have never ordered it!!!! She was extremely rude and disgusting. The food used to be good but the quality is definitely dropping. They started by changing their salad dressing to just soy sauce alone. Pretty sad!

• Visited May 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Meals at Fusha”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Fusha is a true gem. Wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable wait staff treat you with courtesy and see to your every need. And the food! This is Asian fusion at its best. Try any one of the delicious curries...the green is my favorite...or opt for sushi. I have been here three times in the past few months and have a great meal each time. The portions are large enough to share and their specialty drinks are quite potent. The prices are certainly reasonable for the quality of the food. You can't go wrong at Fusha.

• Visited December 2011
Fort Worth, Texas
“Surpising is not the word”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I purchased a Groupon with this restaurant. I was visiting a relative who has been a local for many years in the upper west side. He had never been to this restaurant but was willing to give it a shot because I had the Groupon. I can say we all enjoyed the meal. Even my relative who lives in the area and used to trying all kinds of places said he would be back. The drinks we thought were not that great, but thought the food was good sized and tasty for the reasonable price.

Visited October 2011
Verona,NJ
“A Nice Break from the Museum”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

My family and I traveled into the City on a recent Saturday to visit the Museum of Natural History. We took a lunch break and walked a few blocks over to Fusha West for lunch. We had made reservations, just in case. It wasn't crowded, a few neighborhood folks having lunch around us. There were six of us in our party and we all enjoyed our meals. Everyone had something different. Two in our party had sushi, they said it was good. We ordered off of the brunch menu, prices were reasonable. A glass of mimosa, wine or sake was included in the price as well as choice of miso soup or salad. The restaurant is clean, and the waitstaff pleasant. The restaurant is within short walking distance from the museum, and it was a nice day to walk.

• Visited November 2011
Sydney
“Great food”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We enjoyed the food here. Staying at the Beacon, we walked around the block & walked in (without a booking). Eating with an 8yr old & 6yr old can be tricky, but they had cucumber rolls & avocado rolls for them, which they enjoyed. We ordered 3 different types of rolls - all were very nice.

Visited October 2011