“Good service and food-use Groupon to add value!”
Review of Brazil Brazil

Brazil Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Brazil Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 14,378 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: between 8th and 9th Avenue
Description: Brazil Brazil is Reaturant Row's newest addition. The restaurant is full of color and great music, and is steps away from the Broadway shows and Times Square. We offer a tasty variety of exotic steaks and seafood in a cozy, inviting atmosphere. Our caring staff and talented chefs are dedicated to making your dining adventure fun, relaxing, and pleasurable. Whether your group is large or small, Brazil Brazil is the perfect place for you. We take great pride in our food and carefuly create our meals from only the finest, freshest ingredients, with mouthwatering aromas and bursting with fresh flavor. Whether you select from our lunch, dinner, brunch, prix-fixe, raw bar, or lounge menu, you will enjoy great steaks with unsurpassed quality.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

in the middle of the restaurant row-cute ambiance, nice vine, salad and pretty decent steaks. Totally worth it if you use the groupon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had just spent our third day in NYC, had checked out of our hotel room and were looking for a place for dinner while waiting to head to the airport. We had walked past this restaurant a few times, and my husband said he wanted to try it. We checked the menu at the door, as we had our 10 yo with us, and the host was very helpful in telling us what the different things on the menu were, and offering advice for what each of us should try. He also gave us a 10% off discount card.

Once inside, we were seated quickly as there were plenty of tables when we arrived - although that was just our good timing, as the place filled in quickly. Getting the drinks and taking our order took the server a little time, but once we placed our order, the food came rather quickly. My water glass was constantly being filled.

The food, WOW! is all I can say. It was amazing. My husband had their specialty, various meats served on a hot skillet. He thoroughly enjoy it. I had the skirt steak (sorry, can't remember the brazilian names) with mashed potatoes. It was excellent. My daughter ordered the penne pompodoro and at almost the whole thing (and it was a healthy serving).

I would definitely recommend Brazil Brazil.

1  Thank Brenda R
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We had jus arrived in NY, it was very cold, and we were looking for comfort food. We found the perfect place. It was not crowded, the service was excellent, restrooms were clean, and most important, the food was fantastic. We were 6 people, we ordered appetizers and dinner. Everything was excellent. We definitely recommend this restaurant. The guy at the front door gave us a 10% disc card.

NYCRestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Brazil Brazil, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thanks for your feedback! Please join us again for dinner with your friends the next time you're in the neighborhood!

Best,
Brazil B.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

It was a special night for me,my 40th birthday,and I am really happy my partner and I decided to have dinner at Brazil Brazil. The food was very good,nice atmosphere (live music !),and excellent service. Special thanks to Felipe and Pablo(not sure if I am right). We were sitting outside,our choice,but very well looked after,regardless the fact that it was a very busy night!
We couldn't fault anything.
Definitely coming back,next time we are in New York !
Thank you Brazil Brazil,you made my 40th birthday a night to remember.
Gabriela & Steve (Scotland)

1  Thank Gabriela I
NYCRestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at Brazil Brazil, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Hi Gabriela & Steve,

Thanks so much for choosing us to share your 40th birthday memory! We are so glad you had a great time and hope you can visit us again for your 41st!

To next time,
Brazil Brazil Management

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Before travelling to New York I had decided I wanted to eat here as it had good reviews and was literally a minutes walk from the hotel I was staying in. I am so glad that I went, it was one of the best meals I have ever had, we went after a night tour of NYC so it was about 9:30 and there were probably only about 3 other filled tables.

I had the trio of kebabs - I can't remember what they were called, they were absolutely delicious and so juicy it was a lovely start to the meal, I then followed this with beef stroganoff which can sometimes be too creamy but it was perfect - although absolutely huge so I only managed to eat about a third of it which was such a shame (if i lived in NY I would have taken it home!), I then managed to fit in a dessert which was a sorbet encased in chocolate - I think it was called a bomb or something - it was brilliant and the perfect way to round off the meal.

I tried a cocktail too - a flirtini I think which was lovely, we also came in here during happy hour the following day where sangria is $5 which was just what I needed after a long day sightseeing.

I can't recommend this place highly enough, the host was really chatty and interested in where we were from (and also my boyfriends aftershave brand!) which just added to the night. We ended up spending about $120 which for 3 courses including drinks between 2 was really good value for just off times square. If you go you will not be disappointed!

Thanks so much for your feedback and we are so pleased you had a great time! Please visit us again on your next trip to NYC.

Cheers!