“Love this place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 6th and 7th Avenues
Transit: B, D, F, & M trains to 48th Street/Rockefeller Center, and N, R, & Q trains to 49th Street.
Brooklyn, New York
“Love this place”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am NOT a tourist and I LOVE coming here. This is the only reason I come to Time Square. The staff is always friendly and warm. I LOVE the fish tacos and the Lamb salad is scrumptious! I have been both for after work as well as late night, The Dj surprised me with such a wide variety of music that I ended up staying longer just to continue listening.
The decor is stunning and I think it's a perfect place to throw a party or just meet for drinks. I've come for late night and the door guys were without attitude and very polite.
Aspen is a awesome!

• Visited October 2012

“Avoid at all costs!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in the hotel above here and decided to pop in for dinner one of the evenings. The hostess was very friendly and seated us right away,this is where the pleasant experience ends! Our waitress took ages to bring us menus and even longer to take our order. The bus boy eventually brought out our food,bringing our entrees and mains together,when I explained we didn't want both together (I have never had this happen before and didn't think it needed to be explained!!!) The mains were sent back and a weak apology was given by the waitress. When our burgers arrived they were completely raw despite both having asked for well done,waitress was nowhere to be found,no surprise so my boyfriend ate his and I had fries! When the waitress finally came to clear the table I told her about my burger to which I got a cheeky response of 'you should have let someone know', I replied that I would have had there been a member of staff in sight! I was disgusted by the whole thing the food was bad,the place was cold and the service was awful!!! Do not go here,totally overpriced too!!AVOID!

Warnbro, Western Australia, Australia
“New Years Eve 2013”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Probably the worst place ever to host a new years eve party. 2 toilets for hundreds of people.. Open bar.. If you want to wait 3 hours.. Paid 100 for "bottle service" without any actual service. For ultra VIP tickets we got let in 45mins late. Had more fun at the pub next door for pre drinks.

• Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Cheers”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Just needed a bit of change from the irish pubs and wine bars. Beer service before noon so good with us. No one else found it so quiet and dead in the heart of crazy squares and chain food restaurants

Westchester, New York
“Aspen in Times Square....hmmm”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Went to cocktail party there last night. Appetizers very unoriginal-- think wings, high end sliders, guacamole and chips-- but very well executed. I have been to Aspen, and I have never seen decor there like that at the Aspen Social Club. THat being said. Cocktails were decently mixed. ASC also sells cocktails by the pitcher--- that sounded a warning bell to me.
Service was adequate, nothing great. Doorman rude
ASC feels like a very trumped up chain to me. You could do worse though.

• Visited December 2012