“Great food.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Between 6th and 7th Avenues
Transit: 1 train to 28th St. & 7th Ave. C/E trains to 23rd St. 8th Av. R train to 28th St. & Broadway F/V train to 23rd St. & 6th Av.
Description: "Chelsea's Best Kept Secret..." Located on the second floor, tre dici STEAK offers a more exclusive dining experience with the same great food and service of its downstairs counterpart. Its un-marked doors and speakeasy looks will make you feel like your part of a private club and instantly take you back to the days of prohibition!
Claymont, Delaware
“Great food.”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Great food.

Bergen County, NJ
“Delicious hand rolled penne w/broccoli rabe”
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Never have I had home made penne. Delicious.
Contemporary furnishing... cool looking. A little pricey, but we had lunch. The bill was $53 for 3 of us (w/o any beverages--we all had water). One of us had Lobster Mac & Cheese which was very decadent & Rich. It was an appetizer and it was more than enough due to the richness. I had the hand-rolled penne with just broccoli rabe (I asked them to thold the sausage since I' working on getting my cholesterol down). My other girlfriend ordered the Hangar Steak over portabello/gorgonzola tart. She said the steak was hard to chew, but the Tuscan Fries were EXCELLENT.

1 Thank mweh
Virginia, USA
“This place is GOOD!”
Reviewed October 18, 2009

My wife, teenage son and I had dinner here during a fall getaway weekend in Manhattan. We were in the mood for Italian, and the hotel suggested Tre Dici from a list of Italian restaurants I'd pulled together. The place was very busy on a Saturday evening, and the only glitch of the evening was that we had to wait about 20 minutes for a table despite a reservation. But it was worth the wait. All entrees were delicious! My son, of course, ordered French Fries with his meal and while as a rule I avoid fries (because I love them and would eat them all the time), these looked irresistible -- and they were unreal. Best I've had. Our pasta entrees were outstanding, too. Would go back in a minute. Great host/owner, also.

1 Thank Donnmein