“Beer!”

Valhalla
Ranked #1,755 of 13,619 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Midtown
Manhattan Beach, California
“Beer!”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Holy Moly they have a ton of beer! On tap and bottled. Came here after dinner for a drink and had a great chill time drinking and talking. Atmosphere was great. If I lived in the city it would definitely be a place I would hang out at. The beer selection is spectacular, pretty much anything under the sun that is brewed. Music isn't too loud so you can actually have a conversation.
I will stop by again next time I am in town.

• Visited September 2011

New York
“Very cool.......”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I was on my way to a show at Terminal 5, and walked by this place. Glanced to my left and saw taps out the wazoo......."Everyone just stop right now!" Had no idea the place existed, and with my resurrected love of great beer, I found yet another joint to satisfy my cravings. About 30 taps, with both domestic and foreign offerings. Breckenridge Brewery had recently taken over the menu, so lots from them on this particular evening. Selection was great, including one of my absolute favorites, Moonraker Zymatore. This is impressive in that it is an English brewery without a major following and a pretty rare beer. Thumbs way up for Valhalla. I'd give it five stars, except for the fact that the prices are a bit high. I know I should expect that in midtown, and I'm willing to accept 10-15% over normal, but it was closer to 20-25%.

Visited September 2011