“If your not stuck on it, it's okay to look at”

George Washington Bridge
$349.00*
New York Helicopter Flight: Grand Island
Ranked #182 of 1,140 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Major bridge over the Hudson River that connects New York and New Jersey.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

It is what it is. If you aren't on it, it's beautiful, if you are stuck on it, then it can be an expletive laced tiraid.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

such a beautiful bridge but such a rush and crowd all of the day. U can't imagine 24 hrs! I change and recalculate my every route when I have to drive thru that bridge. But as I told it is new immense and made of stainless steel shining when it is a bright sunny day

1  Thank Natig_Akbarov
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The GWB is a bit busy on the weekdays so visit on a weekend, great place for photos; the old steel bridge is a testament to engineering and how much people depend on them.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not sure why this is on Tripadvisor, but it's a nice enough bridge with a great view along the Hudson. I bike on this bridge from New Jersey to New York, and it's pretty nice.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

For the past 16 years ,I walk over the George Washington bridge every day on my way to work. Call it my therapy. Love the views and the ever changing weather and colors. My apartment faces the bridge and I am obsessed by it and take tons of pictures. LOVE THIS BRIDGE!!!

1  Thank geoFortLee_Nj