TripAdvisor

from $60.00
More Info
from $100.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

This was a fantastic tour. Meeting Jerry was easy and he got us through the crowds very quickly. He was very knowledgeable about the content of the tour and also about the best ways to maneuver through the venues. He even knew the best places to take pictures. We are thankful to have toured the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island this way. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Can't believe how great this tour was- Jerry was patient, EXTREMELY knowledgeable, efficient with navigating both islands and nice with myself and my kids! What more could you ask for in a tour guide? Ask for Jerry - We enjoyed every minute of this tour and we owe it to Jerry. Thank you!!!

1  Thank goosegirl_40
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Rainey day in NYC and this tour helped us avoid lines. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and thorough. I had been to these places before but learned lots today. Highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Hi I want to thank you for a great tour. My wife and I had a blast.
I decided to surprise my wife and on our days off together from work have a tour of New York Jerry was our tour guide.

Our tour Guide named Jerry is amazing he was so nice and kind and knowledgeable. He should be recognized by this organization as a great asset to your company. Please let him know of this .
If you are doing a tour with this company do not ask for anybody but Jerry.

He even went above and beyond to take pictures with his own personal cell phone of our little getaway to see the statue of liberty and Ellis island And then he sent them to us while we were there. Jerry also recommended restaurants in the area where we had lunch and had A-blast.

I am thinking about booking him in June for another tour to see the statue of liberty And Ellis island . This time I'm going to take My son my wife and my father and also I would like to take my sister and her 2 boys and my brother-in-law. He is this good!

Again two thumbs up!! for (JERRY) OUR TOUR GUIDE Thanks Mike Simon

Reviewed March 10, 2018

First off, technically this is one of the lower cost options of tours in NYC of the statue of liberty and Ellis island and that may make you question booking with them, DO NOT THINK THAT, you will be beyond happy with your selection!!! Our tour guide was Gerald "jerry" which was a treat since i now know he was the one who started the business! thats right, a 17 year old, college student started this tour business and even comes home from college to make sure the tours are taken care of. This gentleman knew everything about the area as he grew up in NYC and started doing tours because he saw groups of 20+ people trying to be kept in a group and shown around while somehow showing each person what they wanted to see and he figured out a way better setup, SMALLER TOUR GROUPS!! this is the absolute best part of this tour company is they take a handful of people and have an energetic college student showing you around, not some old, monotonous, blah person reciting non sense you dont care to hear. They know where to go, how to get there without the extra hassle, and lots of small things they can do to better show you around since they have a small group instead of a huge group to attend to, no waiting for the slowest member of the group, no looking for a guide who needs to have a flag just for people to find them, this is like having an intelligent, youthful young adult showing you the good stuff and not wasting your time. Anyone who wants to tour lady liberty and Ellis Island shouldnt consider booking a tour with anyone else and if you do your drastically ruining your experience! Then the other great part is that your money doesnt go to some clowns living in another state, your payment goes to assist these college kids trying to pay off student loans and get through schooling. Happy to see there are still motivated young adults out there with the intelligence and ambition to setup such a good tour company. Clearly i would give 10 stars if possible, keep up the good work Gerald!

Date of experience: March 2018
Gerald R, Owner at Annie Moore Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Wow Mark- Thank you for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure having you and Julie on the tour. I'm glad to see that you appreciate our small group setting, and energetic tour structure. We've strived to build a tour that gives our guests the best experience, while being able to support NYC students. Thank you again and I hope to see you on your next visit!