All reviews great location new york free coffee in the morning the empire state building madison square park mini bar our honeymoon tiny room hotel restaurant comfy bed early check the air conditioning decent size times square penn station street noise around the corner
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

A huge thank you to Shelli for resolving the issue with an air conditioning malfunction in my room. I called the Front Desk at 7am after walking up in a hot room. She promptly sent maintenance to fix the problem. When it was not fixed, I called her again and she promptly changed my room which was a nice upgrade as well.

Zaman gave us efficient and friendly service when we dropped off our bags to spend the day with family and when we picked up our bags on the way back to the airport.

The wait staff at the hotel restaurant were also superb. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gary S, General Manager at The Redbury New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the splendid review, Tracy!

It's fantastic you had such an excellent experience with us and that our team took such great care of you. We want you to feel right at home as soon as you walk through our doors! Our team will love to hear they made such a wonderful impression on you.

We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another amazing experience with you. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

This place is beautiful - lovely to look at and I enjoyed it with every sense except my nose. There is a disgusting scent that is purposefully pumped in the entry vestibule, which, to me, smells like hot vomit. No joke. I would never consider going to the bar or restaurant because the smell is sickening and overpowering. Loved pretty much everything else, though! It has a great vibe. But OMG that smell... a total bummer. At least it wasn’t in my room because I was on the ninth floor!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Gary S, General Manager at The Redbury New York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Robyn.

We're glad to hear you enjoyed our beautiful decor and rooms. We truly value your feedback and we'll address your concerns with the odor in the lobby with the appropriate members of our team so we may improve for the future. We look forward to hosting you again next time you're in town.

Thank you for taking the time to share, have a great day.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

I stayed at the Redbury last month for a work event. From the moment I was greeted by Daniela at the front desk, I knew my stay was going to be great. Daniela was polite, kind and accurate just to name a few. I had several questions for her about NYC since this was my first time visiting, and she was extremely friendly answering all my questions. The room itself was small but clean and pretty modern. I particular enjoyed the free morning coffee that came along with my stay. It made it easy starting my day in NYC. Thank you Redbury!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Gary S, General Manager at The Redbury New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thank you for the lovely review, KBMS13!

It's excellent your time with us was so fantastic! We're thrilled our team took such wonderful care of you. Daniela is a treasured member of our team so it's not surprising you felt so welcome and comfortable. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another amazing experience with you! Have a splendid day!

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I've stayed at the Redbury Hotel atleast 1x per month for the last three months. I travel to NYC often on business, and I found the Redbury Hotel to be beautiful, clean, warm and inviting. It is a short walk from the 6 subway station (28th or 33rd St stops are steps away), and ~10 minute walk from Penn Station. The rooms are spacious and aesthetically pleasing, the staff is friendly and accommodating. There is a great bar/restaurant (Marta) in the lobby, as well as a quaint cafe and hotel bar. Daniela at the front desk is a pleasure! She has checked me in each time I've stayed, and has made my visit most enjoyable. This is my new favorite place to stay in NYC!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Gary S, General Manager at The Redbury New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you for the excellent review, Catherine!

We're thrilled your experiences with us have been so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It's not surprising that Daniela took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. She is an important member of our team!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Booked this hotel on HotelTonight which was SO easy, INCREDIBLE deal and I was SO happy with the experience. The hotel is super cool, trendy, clean, my room was up to date and I was just super pleased with the whole experience! Daniela, Alexandra, and Zaman were SO kind, professional, and helped made my stay AWESOME! THANK YOU! GO REDBURY GO!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Gary S, General Manager at The Redbury New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing this glowing review, Ned!

We are delighted to hear about your experience! We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team. It's wonderful that you felt valued by each member of our top-notch team. We strive to provide our guests with the warmest hospitality and most efficient service, so this is fantastic to hear! Your compliments are not only rewarding, but also encouraging.

We'd love to share another positive, fun experience with you in the future. Have a fantastic day!