“Best steak ever!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown East
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: Established in 2008. Bruno Selimaj was born and raised in a small village on the Northern Albanian/Montenegrin border and began his life as simple farmer. But at the tender age of 18 and with his parents blessing, he embarked on a journey to America in search of new life. In an Albanian household, it is tradition that a guest is treated with the utmost respect and as a member of the family. Bruno brought these core family values to his restaurant and Bruno Selimaj's life defines true restaurant hospitality. In December 2007, Bruno closed his legendary restaurant after 30 years with a new idea and a continuing passion to strive to be the best. He re-opened his famed restaurant as Club A, a modern American steakhouse in the same location. His new venture manages to encompass the characteristics of a traditional steakhouse and new world modernism. His latest accomplishment has established Bruno as one of New York's legendary restaurateurs.
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

This is the third time we’ve eaten at Club A steakhouse. Bruno the owner seated us and actually gave us a special dessert. We had their filet mignon which the 10 ounces $44 the 16 ounce is $51 and you can’t beat it. Best mac & cheese and baked potatoes ever. The wine was excellent service was excellent and we told them it was the best steak I ever had. They were very nice. Highly recommend.

6  Thank WilliamH178
ClubASteakhouse, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Hi William,

Thank you for your patronage! I am thrilled you had your best steak at Club A and appreciate all your kind words. I look forward to see you next time.

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

The hospitality is amazing and the steak is on point.The owner took time to come to our table and check on us .Club A is the place to be!

4  Thank Dannyjoness
ClubASteakhouse, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

Fillet steak was outstanding. My wife had 10oz and I had 16oz. Sides were expensive but lovely. Very well priced for centre of New York. Starter and sharing desert were both complimentary as well as a basket of bread. Service was excellent too.

5  Thank rjedwards90
ClubASteakhouse, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your kind review. I am very happy you and your wife enjoyed Club A! I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

My Wife Susie and I celebrated our 45 Wedding Anniversary in New York City, NY. We had dinner at the Club A Steak House in the City. Our Server, Nick did a fabulous job of making our evening Special with great service and personality. Owner Bruno Selimaj visited our table on several occasions to make sure everything was perfect. Their Chef surprised us with a wonderful Anniversary Dessert Plate! The evening was topped off with them providing us a better than usual photo of Susie and I enclosed in a very nice card wishing us a Very Happy Anniversary...and it was...Thanks to the fine folks at Club A Steakhouse. Don't let their modest curb presence fool you, these folks know how to provide excellent Food, Wine, and Service!

7  Thank Michael D
ClubASteakhouse, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Hi Michael,

Happy 45th Anniversary again and thank you for celebrating at Club A! I am thrilled you enjoyed the evening and appreciate you writing a review. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Hands down the best restaurant I’ve been to.

The food is amazing, steak unreal, the staff are so attentive and beautiful little touches for a birthday with cake, special menu and a card from the owner who takes the time to come over.

Surpassed our expectations.

5  Thank Rachael_and_Andrew

Hi Rachael&Andrew,

Your review made my day! Thank you for your kind words and I hope to see you again soon.