“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 13,559 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
Yorkshire
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

This was booked from the UK prior to going out to NYC for a birthday treat! As the restaurant is currently no 3 in NYC on trip advisor we had quite high expectations and Club A delivered! The ambience is lovely and you feel like you are in a classy establishment from the moment you walk through the door, we arrived 30 minutes early, by virtue of not knowing our way round!! However this was not a problem, our table was ready and we were shown to our seat, the staff (and there appear to be plenty of them) are without fault, polite and helpful at all times. The menu isn't vast, but it is just enough to give you a good choice, we both had a fish starter which was delicious, and then my husband and I chose the fillet mignon, well this was massive, but cooked perfectly to order, I just couldn't do it justice due to the size! Although I tried! We shared a lovely bottle of wine, and the owner stopped by our table a couple of times to check in, which was appreciated, we also received a complementary trio of desserts, which were also lovely. As I said on the night, should be No.1! Thank you Club A a perfect special birthday treat.

3 Thank Jesska92
Jesska92,

Happy birthday once again, with many healthy and happy more!

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Saint Louis, Missouri
“fantastic!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Porterhouse special and fish of the day special outstanding. Canadian bacon app and a bottle of wine , excellent service and personal touch.. can't wait to return, thanks for a great experience

5 Thank smvan64
smvan64,

Anderson, South Carolina
“10 year Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

All I can say is that after reading the reviews on trip advisor, Club A Steakhouse lived up to all of the raving reviews! We celebrated our 10 year Anniversary in NYC. This night was one of my favorites. The service was incredible! The food was excellent! The steak was perfectly cooked and the dessert was delicious! Bruno and his staff know how to make their guests feel special. The complimentary food and drink was unexpected but greatly appreciated. Club A went above and beyond to make the night very special!! Thank you so much Bruno and all of your staff! Excellent experience! I highly recommend Club A Steakhouse!

• Visited May 2014
6 Thank Heather G
Heather G.,

Firstly, happy 10 year anniversary once again, with many healthy and happy more!

New York
“Excellent !! WoW !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great steak ! The BEST I've EVER eaten !
The steak, location and service is marvelous.
They really deserve their reputation as one of the best (or THE BEST !) steakhouse in NYC !
Bruno Selimaj (the owner) still welcomes all guests upon arrival !

5 Thank RosierNewYork
RosierNewYork,

“Best steak ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Whilst on honeymoon, my wife and I went to Club A having heard great things about it. We were not disappointed, the truffle mac and cheese was amazing. Whilst waiting for our main we were presented with a taster of one of the appetisers free of charge. Once we had eaten we were given a trio of desserts to share, which were also free of charge.

This place isn't cheap, but it's definitely worth the money.

1 Thank krowen