“Fantastic Food & service”
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 14,378 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: Established in 2008. Bruno Selimaj was born and raised in a small village on the Northern Albanian/Montenegrin border and began his life as simple farmer. But at the tender age of 18 and with his parents blessing, he embarked on a journey to America in search of new life. In an Albanian household, it is tradition that a guest is treated with the utmost respect and as a member of the family. Bruno brought these core family values to his restaurant and Bruno Selimaj's life defines true restaurant hospitality. In December 2007, Bruno closed his legendary restaurant after 30 years with a new idea and a continuing passion to strive to be the best. He re-opened his famed restaurant as Club A, a modern American steakhouse in the same location. His new venture manages to encompass the characteristics of a traditional steakhouse and new world modernism. His latest accomplishment has established Bruno as one of New York's legendary restaurateurs.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had chosen the Club A Steakhouse from the reviews. It did not disappoint. The steak was amazing. As it was our anniversary the restaurant took photo of the 2 of us and gave us a dessert on the house. Nice touch. Would recommend this restaurant.

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Kathy F,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

Bruno Selimaj (Owner)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,845)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The music may be a little overwhelming, but this is the best place to eat in NYC. Their escargot is amazing as well as many other dishes that the seven of us had. Cooked to perfection and with great prices. This is a must go to in the city. Very professional service.

Jeff W,

We had dinner with these guys on Friday the 14th march
Great service awesome ambience and the food was top notch
Service was attentive but not overpowering and extremely friendly one of the few New York restaurants that put the customer before the buck .....

stevemorganSwansea,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had a lovely meal, steak was fabulous, service great. Free desserts were a lovely surprise. Definitely recommend visiting

Alisonker,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We ate here for my 40th Birthday and I was blown away by the service and food. There were so many nice touches like the complementary desserts and the hospitality of the owner to come and introduce himself and offer to buy us a drink....it left us speechless at the generosity. The food was outstanding and the atmosphere buzzing with a feeling of intimacy. Loved it!!

Meringue74,