“Perfect in every way!”
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
NYC
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

When you think NYC and Steak, this should be the first place that comes to mind. Such a warm and inviting atmosphere. The bar is cozy and friendly and there is a larger bar upstairs. The menu has so much more that steak. Though the steaks are sublime, so is the ceasar salad, steak tartare, and the lobster raviloli is just awesome. Some staples from years ago are the osso buco. The raw bar is great, and three sides for $25.00 is the best deal in any steak house. Set in a beautiful townhouse, this is restaurant experience. Vast wine list, and not a slam, Bruno and family really do it right!

1 Thank Traveljunkies2
Traveljunkies2,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We shared the recommended Porterhouse for two. Wonderful! The broccoli rabe was a perfect accompaniment. The additional complimentary courses were a great touch; lobster ravioli as well as a selection of Italian deserts. The only downside was the waiter not offering the specials (we only knew they had specials because of the waiter at the next table). However, that aside this deserves its position at the top of the tree for restaurants in Manhattan.

TheBacca,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better. I will bring up the issue in your review in my next weekly staff meeting.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had booked our family New Year's Eve meal here way back in September when we had planned our NYC short break. We were so looking forward to it on the back of the mostly rave reviews this restaurant consistently appears to have, and it certainly lived up to our expectations and more! The ambience of this intimate place was wonderful. They had decorated with many many black and orange helium balloons perched up at the ceiling with their strings dangling over our heads. Lots of candles and the Xmas decorations - perfect. The waiters were welcoming and attentive, and the food was superb. Complimentary desserts were a lovely touch, thank you. The manager floated amongst the guests. He appeared to appreciate our getting dressed up for the occasion - my husband in a kilt, and was most helpful in giving us directions for our ultimate midnight venue. Our only regret is that we didn't stay at the restaurant to see in the new year, as it would have been so much nicer than where we eventually were - but that's another story. It was such a memorable dining experience; classy, relaxed, fun and comfortable. Absolutely first class.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jane M
Jane M,

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Dined here over christmas and have to say it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. The service was exceptional, and we loved the complementary deserts. It is a very popular spot so I would recommend booking in advance.

• Visited December 2013
DavidK2228,

Purcellville, Virginia
“Deserving of a top ranking”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My wife and I were very pleased with our visit to Club A Steakhouse. The staff was attentive and the quality of the meal was first rate.
Would definitely recommend.

1 Thank jdlynn24
Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
jdlynn24,

Thank you for such a humbling review title.