“Outstanding Restaurant”
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We visited Club A Steakhouse on Sat 09 Nov for my fiancées 30th birthday. It was without doubt one of our best dining experiences. The restaurants decor is warm and welcoming and it was very busy upon arrival which is always the sign of a good restaurant.

As we were celebrating a memorable birthday, we arrived to a glass of champagne upon arrival. A very nice touch! For starters we opted for a salad and vegetable soup to ensure we had room for our steaks. The steaks were large and succulent and we ordered three sides to compliment our meal. Unfortunately we were unable to finish all our meal but the quality was exceptional and we received a complimentary birthday trio of deserts which was immense!

To finish off, Bruno the owner came to our table for a chat and asked us to order a complimentary drink each. Another nice touch! Very impressive and would definitely recommend. Our waiter was also very attentive and welcoming!

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Wayesy,

First off, happy birthday once again, many healthy and happy more to your fiancé.

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

There are newer reviews for Club A Steakhouse

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I love steak so it would be unkind to myself not to come to the top rated steak house in NYC!
We were jet lagged and my body clock was telling me go to bed...so glad I didn't listen.

We arrived and were ushered upstairs to a cosy room, we ordered some beer and decided on the filet mignon and the ribeye.

Within 10 minutes we were served complimentary mushroom ravioli starters, a lovely touch! Very nice!

Our steaks came out and they were huge, perfectly cooked, tender, moist and delicious. The portion of chips we had was more than enough for both of us. We devoured our meals and agreed this was a great start to our holiday!

After our steak they brought out 2 complimentary desserts! We were both stuffed by now, but who can refuse free cake! And they were lovely nothing to sing or dance about but a great finishing touch.

Our steaks were just over $50 each and worth every penny! They were huge, try and get a steak that big in London for £33!

If you like steak come here!

1  Thank ultreen

ultreen,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant and that the we helped cure your jet lag.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was just amazing. The decor sets a great atmosphere as soon as you walk in the door. The food was spectacular especially the garlic chips!!! Yum yum! The service was great. The staff were very attentive! It was my dads birthday and they surprised us all with a birthday plate of desert to share. Which was just lovely! I would def recommend this place!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Janenormanjnr,

Happy birthday to your father once again, many healthy and happy more.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This restaurant far exceeded our expectations, the food was excellent and the restaurant had great relaxed ambience but with attentive, not intrusive service. The owner, Bruno was absolutely charming and spent a few moments with us having sent us complementary dishes and a glass of wine on the house to toast my husbands birthday. This restaurant would be one of the reasons I would return to New York and would strongly recommend you pay it a visit.

peppa042,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

If you want great food and great service, you should come to Club A! My friend and I were seated promptly upstairs. Our waiter was attentive without being too pushy. We ordered some sides and the porterhouse. One of the best steaks I've ever had! The brussell sprouts were just meh. I regretted not getting the mac n cheese. We ended the meal with dessert (the cream puffs) and cappuccino. We didn't feel rushed and didn't feel neglected by the staff. I would definitely recommend this place for a special dinner or if you just want a nice juicy piece of steak!

cwmmh,