“STEAKS--------YUMMY”
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
Chino Hills, California
“STEAKS--------YUMMY”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

excellent stakes made according to each family members request.family had fun,will recommend to people who visit new york.nice weather and food.

• Visited October 2013
khawaja a,

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your dinner. This is music to my ears.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return to NYC and please do recommend to all your friends.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Baku
“No.2 of all restaurants in NY? Most probably Yes!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Well, what can i say else? Being rated as No.2 amongst all of NY restaurants this nice place fulfilled all my expectations. Starting from very first moment when you step in till the very last moment when you leave it you understand that you made right choice coming to this lovely restaurant.

I don't want to speak much about food, obviously restaurant ranked this high has it all! Taste, quality, portion sizes. Meats are delicious and very well prepared.

Complimentary champagne, mushroom ravioli and dessert plate - were very nice touches from restaurant and owner. And talking about owner: what a nice person. Yes, you can say, he is a owner and it is in his interest but how often you see such approach? Thumbs up and keep it up!

And yes, that tree behind the glass window adds such a great ambiance to the place!

• Visited September 2013
Rufino,

I am glad everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better. Reviews such as your review make what I love to do for over 40 years, all the more rewarding.

“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

3 adults plus our 6-month baby visited Club A on our last night in NYC and we were not dissapointed. Despite bringing our grumpy baby to a top restaurant everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and they were sincerely happy to have us there.

We shared the T-bone Eagle steak and the filet mignon together with some creamed spinach. Everything was beyond perfect!!

Don't miss the grilled bacon as an appetizer. Fantastic!

Thanks for making our evening absolutely perfect!

Johan A,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant for your group and your 6 month old baby, God Bless.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Known as the most Romantic Steakhouse in NYC food excellent wine excellent really enjoyed this restaurant give it a go

• Visited September 2013
Simon R,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Michigan
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have not experienced better service than we received at Club A Steakhouse. Our meals were absolutely fantastic. We received many complimentary items, from the ravioli to begin our dining experience, to the port that ended it. We also received a dessert for my birthday. The highlight was my swordfish...perfection. Very highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013
shorter104,

I expect nothing less than the title of your review for all of my customers!

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.