“Excellent”
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tuesday, June 18th, we had a fabulous dinner at Club A Steakhouse. It was our second night in NY with our 4 teenagers after a long shopping day of all stores. The walk from our hotel was at least 5 kilometers, and we can easily say that it was worth it. The reception and the hospitality of the owner Mr. Bruno Selimaj at the tip - was excellent. The presentation and serving of our steak was one of those moments that we all will remember for a long time - 4 waiters served us while on a high-quality manner. Mr. Bruno's presence and personal involvement in us as guests from far away means that we both write and tell our friends that they should not miss a tour of Club A Steakhouse when they visit NY next time. Thanks for a great dinner and experience at a restaurant that has the potential to become one of the absolute best in NY!

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Catherina L,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

There are newer reviews for Club A Steakhouse

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We celebrated our twins 24th birthday at Club A Steakhouse. Mr. Bruno and his staff were incredible! They even had Happy Birthday printed on our menus. The food is excellent and the wine list is reasonably priced for NYC. The complimentary items that were served just add to an overall outstanding evening. If we are ever back in NYC, we will always go back to Club A Steakhouse! Thank you again for a memorable dinner Mr. Bruno!!

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Steve B,

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went to this restaurant based on the tripadvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. The food was GREAT and the service was EXCELLENT! All the staff were extremely friendly, attentive and helpful and the owner regularly checked that all was well. They were very welcoming to the kids and the chef kindly offered either chicken fingers or pasta for my youngest son which wasn't even on the menu. This was hugely appreciated as it meant that the rest of us could enjoy a meal in a nice restaurant with great food that wasn't in a diner for a change! We were given a window seat upstairs which was lovely. The staff really went above and beyond to make the evening feel really special. Thank you!

jojo90Perth,

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I chose Club A Steakhouse on our recent visit to NYC to celebrate my husband's birthday and youngest son's graduation from high school. The reviews on Trip Advisor were generally very good. However, we were very disappointed in the service and the food was just ok. We saw our waiter when we ordered and that was it. I think he forgot to turn in our food order because we waited for at least 45 minutes for our entres - we did not order appetizers. In fact, the owner was hanging around near our table, saw we had been waiting for awhile, and we were given complementary ravioli. The food was average, certainly not as good as the large chain steakhouses of comparable price range and certainly nothing to return for. We waited for our check, the waiter never came to even ask us if we wanted desert. I finally asked the manager as he was walking by for our check. Overall, very disappointing and would not return or recommend to friends.

1  Thank devotedtodogs

devotedtodogs,

First off, happy birthday once again to your husband and congratulations on your son's high school graduation.

It greatly disappoints me that you didn't enjoy your experience at my restaurant.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better. Customer service is paramount in my 4 decades of business. I will address this issue in my next weekly staff meeting.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Really a great food and they are always at your service. I recommended if you are a meat lover!
We had the porterhouse and it was amazing, as I said I was pretty pleased with the service. Para repetir en NY, te atienden muy bien y la comida es deliciosa.

1  Thank Matilde H
Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Matilde H,