“Beautiful place, lovely service”
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 13,935 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I went to ny for a few days on our honeymoon and on our last night we wanted to go to a nice restaurant. We looked up trip advisor and opted for this place... We were not disappointed. The restaurant looked so cute and romantic. My husband ordered their grilled steak and I had the sea bass as their special. Both were cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious. The employees were always coming to ask us if everything was ok and when they knew we came all the way from Malta on our honeymoon they surprised us with a plate of mixed desserts and 2 glasses of champagne after our meal.This was such a sweet surprise and a lovely end to our stay in New York. Will definitely recommend and visit again. Lovely food and lovely people.

3  Thank Elaine S
Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Elaine S,

First off, congratulations on your marriage! All the best!

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

There are newer reviews for Club A Steakhouse

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The filet mignon was very tasty, the best steak in new york! The service was perfect: very kind staff. The owner offered us the dessert.

2  Thank linkxvi

linkxvi,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

great steaks... good service..good location... start with a drink at the bar...then they have a full menu...seafood and steaks are the things to get here.... if youre in the area this is a place that wont disappoint

2  Thank daryn w

daryn w,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is the second time that I visit Club A Steakhouse and it won't be my last. It has become one of my favorite places to go for steak. They know how to cook my steak just the way I like it. The owner walks around to welcome guests and to make sure that everything is running smoothly and that everyone has a memorable experience. The service was great, everyone is courteous, friendly and very attentive. We received complimentary ravioli in mushroom sauce and it was excellent. The quality of their food is superb. It was a great evening, can't wait to go again!

2  Thank Audrey G

Audrey G,

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We found this restaurant through a Google search as we were staying in the neighborhood. This was one of the best dining experiences we've ever had. The decor was lovely, the staff was courteous and friendly, as well as efficient, and the owner was a very distinguished gentleman who took the time to visit every table. Now, the truth about the steak: THE BEST. It came to the table still sizzling and done to a perfect medium as we requested. We ordered the porterhouse for two, which I highly recommend. What was wonderful about the steak was that it was what appeared to be the entire back half of the cow, but it was tender and juicy even on the ends (if that makes sense). I also must say something about the value for the money. You will not feel like you just paid for some fancy name for the price. I have eaten at steakhouses with prestigious names where I felt cheated after the meal, where we easily paid twice what we did at Club A and the steak was half as good. We will be dining here again when we come back to NYC!!

2  Thank Nikki G