“Perfect finale to our fabulous NYC trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 13,559 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
marietta,ga
“Perfect finale to our fabulous NYC trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

OK-I am going to gush over this fabulous restaurant! My expectations were high based on other reviewers and I was not disappointed. In fact, the service, food and atmosphere exceeded what I expected. The owner stopped to check on us but was not intrusive in any way. The servers were quiet and professional in every way. And the steak-mouth watering! Sides also as delightful and complimentary(birthday) desert was the icing on the cake! Tip: you can split the steaks as they are quite large. This is a must for a NYC visit.

5 Thank gellen62
Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
gellen62,

Happy birthday once again! Many healthy and happy more!

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Newbridge, Ireland
“Fabulous food, service and place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I went here on our last night in NYC. What can I say from start to finish everything was fantastic. The food was out of this world. The personal service was great. If we ever go back to New York we will definitely return here. The only pity is we went on our last night in NY if we had known about it earlier would have eaten here a lot.

4 Thank hazel50-13
hazel50-13,

New York City, New York
“Incredible steak and all-round experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Just back from our first dinner at Club A Steakhouse - it will be the first of many! The steak was absolutely delicious - as was all the food, and we were so impressed by the service - even by New York standards, it was superb. We had guests in town, and they really wanted a great New York steak, and I'm so pleased we chose Club A Steakhouse. Thank you!

5 Thank Lara O
Lara O,

New York City, New York
“Another Top-Class Experience at Club A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went by Club A last week with an old friend because he works in midtown and in the mood for "a great steak." Say no more... I knew Club A would hit the spot.

What can I say? Consistency, consistency, consistency. The best steak in NYC, this top-notch spot never disappoints. The Brother A's do a great job of running the day-to-day-operations, with Bruno at the helm. Agron is a great host and Arben does a great job of making everyone feel at home. Bruno, the owner and father, is a NYC restaurant legend and knows how to run a business. I cannot put into words how great a job the Selimajs do.

Great decor, great food, great live music on the weekends!

5 Thank danny g
danny g,

Thank you for your continued patronage.

New York City, New York
“Outstanding Steakhouse! NYC's Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

What can i say Club A Steakhouse is by far one of the Best in NYC. The food is excellent and the service is impeccable.
I would recommend Club A to anyone who desires top quality food and service.
Arben was a true gentleman and a gracious host.

I cant wait to have another porterhouse steak :)

7 Thank GiuseppeBH
Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
GiuseppeBH,