Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$318
$296
$309
$266
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$170
  • Pool
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
$228
$197
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$192
$188
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$195
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Lotte New York Palace(New York City)
$535
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Salisbury Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$133
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe financial districtbattery parkstock exchangenew yorklower manhattanbrooklyn bridgestatue of libertyminute walkworld tradearound the cornerrooms are smallquiet areaper nightbusiness tripbed was comfortableconvenient locationsubway station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I'm a road warrior living in hotels.
rel-estate in Manhattan is near impossible to find... rooms are always small and cramped, with this being said this was still a pretty nice sized room.
Price= 350 per night.. kinda peak time you should be able to pick it up cheaper.
Area= right in the middle of the financial district perfect to visit Freedom tower and other tourist features.
Parking= kinda hard not real close. found parking for 35 per day on Platt St. but watch these shysters they'll move your car out to the road so you don't even have time to review your bill and see they've over charged you. I questioned it as they barked back at me but had to move my car before other drivers were going to kill me.
Room= great room.. nice windows however i could see where if you don't have a high floor you would be stuck looking at old worn out buildings.
Perks= I was upgraded to the top floor beautiful views of some major buildings. very nice no food coupons you'll have to buy your breakfast at the restaurant which isn't so bad.
Restaurant= food pretty darn good. i was really surprised. Nice staff and prices are high but not exorbitant.
Amenities = not sure didn't use
value= pretty pricey but it was peak time and i'm certain you can pick this place up for 1/2 of what i did.
only neg. thing i have to say is the elevator is kinda sketchy... just rattles and rumbles a bit much for me esp when on the 20th floor.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 2005.. amazing views... fairly large room for Manhattan without paying 1500 per night. I would recommend staying in the last rooms on the right of getting off the elevator 005). I noticed these rooms were corner rooms where you had several windows and a bit larger in size than the other rooms. what i saw of other rooms was they were horribly tiny.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear guest,

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! - I hope you choose us during your next trip to NYC...thank you.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday in at the end of August. Our room was smallish but suited all of our needs, it was quiet and the air conditioning worked well. We found the front of house staff very helpful throughout our stay. We ate breakfast in the café each morning and found the waitress exceptionally friendly and she made us feel really welcome.
The hotel is really close to many attractions and is also very near the underground metro.
Would recommend this hotel if you need a quiet base but within easy reach of all of the attractions. Would stay here again on a future visit

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad that our location worked out for you...Please come back soon.! Thanks again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Its conveniently located near ground zero in the financial district, entrance is small and also the rooms and floors are, but that's usual in New York... Still I thought how would that been if I where with my mother sho's on a wheelchair... they have an agreement with a parking that 1-2 blocks away. Its also near to the subway. Its a good option for the price, but for my taste, I'd rather stay more up to north near 50st or so. Still a nice, clean hotel, friendly staff. Budget convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I am pleased to know that your enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Firstly the plus points......located in the Wall Street area so very convenient for my form's New York offices with 5 minute walk to World Financial Center. Clean and my room was very well serviced each day. The time spent in the hotel was minimal so I did not use the restaurant or the fitness room though both seemed to be working ok.
Now the minus points. I know it is NYC but the cost was fairly expensive and had been hiked up because of the United Nations General Assembly ( though I doubt any of them stayed there ). The room had no refrigerator and at 250 euro per night it seemed an expensively overpriced hotel. Very small ( non existent ) reception area and they cannot call you a cab,,,,but can call a car service which costs 50% more than the taxi fare !!!
I would stay there again but compared to midtown and uptown hotels , I would go elsewhere for the price I paid.

Room Tip: Not the 8th floor............opposite the housekeeping room where they bang around at 6.30 am.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1957Marco
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear 1957Marco,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so pleased you liked the fine location of our hotel in the area. We would like to apologize for the service you received that was less than satisfactory. We also apologize you were not satisfied with the rates. Prices vary depending on the dates and are competitive within the area. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Spent 5 nights in this hotel. The room was small but clean and well serviced every day! The bed was large and comfortable. The hotel location we found excellent, as it is really close to several sights as well as to numerous subway lines. Eventhough it is in the centre with lots of shops and restaurants in the vicinity, and located even at the corner of the streets, we hardly could hear any noise coming from outside. Air condition functioned really good, too. I only had a billing issue with the hotel, apart from it everything was really great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us...thanks again and please come back soon.!