Pretty good hotel for a 4 night stay. Hotel is located in the Financial area which is great if you are there for business and okay if you want to sight see as you are only a block away from the subway station.
There are a number of restaurants in the area that cater to the daytime crowd but it is hard to find one that stays open through the evening hours but once again just hop on the subway or grab a cab to head Uptown.
The hotel has a great staff that are eager to help you out with any questions.
The room is small (as NY hotels rooms tend to be) but with modern decor and kept clean and with a comfortable bed.
All in all this Holiday Inn is worth considering if it is priced right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated in 2017, the Holiday Inn New York City-Wall Street is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. We are within walking of Wall Street, the Federal Bank Reserve, City Hall and One World Trade Center. Our Financial District hotel offers 113 modern, upgraded guestrooms featuring state-of-the-art amenities including high speed internet access to keep you on top of work and the latest news. After a day of sightseeing or business, stop by our on-site restaurant, The BullPen Bar & Grille for a delicious meal and cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Reserve Hotel New York City