Good location. Very small room and bathroom. Toilet adapted so can open door into bathroom.
Bathroom very small, had to straddle the toilet or turn sideways to close bathroom door. Initially in Room 404 but the mold smell was so bad in the bathroom requested an air cleaner (they didn't have any) so moved me to room 1503. When checked out that room, thermostat set to 84 degrees so hard to tell if bathroom smelled of mold. It did but not as bad. Only visible mold around the handle in shower. Shower designed very poorly, with short edge (about 2" tall) and shower curtain that billows out and barely reaching edge of the short ledge. This meant both of my bigger roommates got water all over the floor. I'm very short/Petite so could keep the water mostly off the floor. This and a very wimpy fan in bathroom would be my guess of where the mold smell comes from. I would have moved again but was tired of packing up and moving.
Booked through Priceline, had to pay $50/night extra for Friday and Saturday nights to upgrade to two doubles. Actually stayed Wednesday-Sunday. Room was very small, had to store suitcases on the side of the bed and on the top of the Wardrobe (no closet) to have any room. Front desk was nice and allowed me to check in early (about 10:30am). They moved me quickly when I complained about the mold smell. Good location, easy to Subway. Very small lobby. Small workout room. Reasonable restaurant for breakfast but ask for cheddar otherwise the default is American cheese. Good restaurants around that location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated in 2017, the Holiday Inn New York City-Wall Street is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. We are within walking of Wall Street, the Federal Bank Reserve, City Hall and One World Trade Center. Our Financial District hotel offers 113 modern, upgraded guestrooms featuring state-of-the-art amenities including high speed internet access to keep you on top of work and the latest news. After a day of sightseeing or business, stop by our on-site restaurant, The BullPen Bar & Grille for a delicious meal and cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Reserve Hotel New York City