We priceline-d this hotel and had a great experience. Though the rooms were small, they more than adequately met the needs of two adults. The rooms were clean and tidy and had enough room for us to store our things.
The location was great -- I've been to NY a few times but usually stay with friends or family so I'm not super familiar with getting around the city on my own, but the train was VERY close and within walking distance of quite a few destinations (Chinatown, 9/11 memorial) and shops/restaurants.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and for the price, you couldn't ask for much more. We did have a bit of an issue with the tv not receiving some stations (we had wanted to watch the SNL episode we almost got tickets to), but we were barely in the room long enough for this to be something I'd actually complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated in 2017, the Holiday Inn New York City-Wall Street is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. We are within walking of Wall Street, the Federal Bank Reserve, City Hall and One World Trade Center. Our Financial District hotel offers 113 modern, upgraded guestrooms featuring state-of-the-art amenities including high speed internet access to keep you on top of work and the latest news. After a day of sightseeing or business, stop by our on-site restaurant, The BullPen Bar & Grille for a delicious meal and cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Reserve Hotel New York City