We stayed her 19th Oct 2012 for 2 nights in room 2001 on the 20th floor, from the moment we arrived we were treated extremely well by all of the staff on the front desk especially Leslie. The room was fine but could have done with another wardrobe. The hotel is in a quiet area of lower Manhattan. We had breakfast on both mornings in the restaurant/bar which was good and reasonably priced.
To get around the city we purchased a metro card to enable us to use the subway system. I would 100% return to this hotel and would like to say thank you to all of the amazing staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated in 2017, the Holiday Inn New York City-Wall Street is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. We are within walking of Wall Street, the Federal Bank Reserve, City Hall and One World Trade Center. Our Financial District hotel offers 113 modern, upgraded guestrooms featuring state-of-the-art amenities including high speed internet access to keep you on top of work and the latest news. After a day of sightseeing or business, stop by our on-site restaurant, The BullPen Bar & Grille for a delicious meal and cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Reserve Hotel New York City