Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$230
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$207
$200
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$203
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
Yotel
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

All reviewsthe financial districtbattery parkstock exchangenew yorklower manhattanbrooklyn bridgestatue of libertyminute walkaround the cornerworld traderooms are smallquiet areabusiness tripper nightbed was comfortableconvenient locationsubway station
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The room was well laid out, clean, comfortable bed, quiet. Small hotel with not much of a view from many room probably but a good location for Wall St., South Street Seaport and the World Trade Center, Sept. 11th memorial. The front desk staff were friendly. There were 2 computers for guest use in the (tiny) lobby and another type of kiosk. There is a restaurant and room service, neither of which we had time to use. Check in and check out were very easy. Shampoo and soap provided.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear guest, thank you very much for your kind review. we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Wednesday, October 24th. We checked our luggage that morning as our rooms weren't ready yet. The staff were very friendly. When we returned later that day, our rooms were ready, again friendly staff and check in was fast and efficient. I was on the 2nd floor. When I got off the elevator I almost thought I was on a service floor because there were about 8 vacuums lined up in the hallway. Not so appealing and was worried about what my room would look like! BUT the room was fine. Clean, small, but sufficient. The hotel is very convenient to the Staten Island Ferry, shops, restaurants/bars, fast food, subways, etc. There really isn't anything you can't find in this area! Its also a very safe area day & night. A lot of police presence due to it being in the financial district. The freedom tower is very close. Close to Century 21 shopping (I wasn't impressed with the store though). When I was checking out the next morning I walked out of my room to the same old vacuums and piles and piles of clean towels blocking the hallway (I couldn't fit my suitcase past them). My recommendation to management is to ask cleaning staff to put their supplies out of the way of guests and out of view (not pleasant to look at). The hallways are very narrow as it is without adding clutter to them. The breakfast was minimal but nice for a NYC hotel to offer. The waitress was overwhelmed and a little rude due to it being so busy. I would stay at this hotel again if the Millenium is not available (the rooms are much larger for the same price).

Room Tip: Stay on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review my hotel and provide valuable feedback. I have addressed your comments with my staff and proper steps have been taken to remedy the storage issue. Thanks again for your comments and looking forward to see you soon!.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were able to get a good deal through Priceline and were impressed with this hotel in the financial district. Just blocks from NY stock exchange where we had a great walking tour. I would stay here again as the staff were friendly and informative in regards to getting around Manhattan

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank B M
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I appreciate your comments and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here for one night to explore NYC. Not much in this area in terms of restaurants and bars but easy access to fulton street where you can get the subway to most of manhattan. Arrived early at the hotel, but the staff were more than happy to let me leave my bags and come collect later, the same on my check out I left my bags all day no problems.

The room was pretty big for a city hotel, nice bed and a desk area if you wish to work, No noise from the street even though i was on the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest, thank you very much for taking the time to review my hotel. I am glad to know that my staff assisted you during your stay...they are terrific!

Thanks again and come back soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn a couple times for business, and will continue to stay if there is room when I'm in town. Two things that differentiate this hotel from many of the others is that there is free internet service as well as a free breakfast. Many of the hotels in the area charge an additional daily price for internet and don't offer anything for breakfast. The rooms are also reasonable considering the location in NYC. The only possible gripes I would have is that it seemed that there were times when only 1 elevator was running and with as many floors that the hotel has, it would take a while to get an elevator on the ground floor. The other gripe would be that there didn't seem to be a way to pull a curtain shut so that there was privacy in the room. Overall, though, I will continue to stay at this hotel when I head to the Financial District in NYC.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Nick C, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I appreciate your comments and patronage. Come back soon!