2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/02/22
Hotels.com
$258
Free cancellation until 10/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$245
Expedia.com$258
HolidayInn.com$258
Destinia.com$287
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I unfortunatly booked this hotel 2 months ago, I had to cancel my booking and did it 3 days in advence. Up to the hotel policy I could cancel without any charge up to 18:00 same day arrival.
I was charged for a one night stay refundable deposit at the time of booking and after more than 2 months claiming I still havent my money back.
I have reported my cancelation receip to the hotel mamager "Manish Chhatwal" hundreds of times and no answer till today.
Now that I´ve checked some reviews I can see this is kind of their dayly practises.
Because I work for an airline company me and my colleages travel quiet often to NY.
From my part I´ll try none of my colleages book this hotel and so is my advice for anyone reading this review.
It´s a waste of time trying to contact the "manager" Manish Chhatwal", you really feel rip-off and will never see your money back.
Please, dont book this hotel, there´re plenty hotels in NY and this people are anything but thieves.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank ana c
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I have stayed here multiple times over the past year for work and never had any issues.

The rooms are clean and tidy, the location is in the center of everything (when you are there for business) and the staff are friendly and nice.

Only downside is that its a really quite area at night specially if you need to grab a late dinner, but there are a handful of places open as long as your not picky.

Other then that, great area for shopping and subways are close by to help venture out to Time Sqaure and other attractions.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank luv_2_xlr8
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The lobby of the hotel is almost non-existent. They have a couple of computers in the hallway in front of the elevators, but I wouldn't want to stand there to use them. We went to NYC for the weekend, so it was fine for us. The room was very small, but clean, so I shouldn't really complain. Our room didn't have a tub. The sheets were kind of pilled-up, but I like I said, it was fine for us. We just needed a place to crash after walking all day, and it was sufficient for that. I thought it was pretty noisy the first night (Friday), but I didn't hear anything the second night. I guess I was just passed out.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Was here for business and it was great walking distance to where I needed to be as well as within other sites. I read that the rooms were tiny, but the rooms are a lot smaller once you see them. The desk staff were very helpful, the room was clean, but finding somewhere for dinner was a challenge. The places were either packed with the after work crowd, or so empty that you were scared to eat there. I would go back if but might try other hotels in the area first.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2011

A fantastic hotel in a wonderful location. In the heart of the financial district with subway links to everywhere in New York. Just a walk to the ferries and South Street Seaport. Close to WTC and the PATH train across the river to Jersey.

Staff were all marvellous, room and bed a very good size and the bathroom was excellent. I really cannot think of anything bad about this hotel. Even the bar serves some lovely beers and the bar staff very welcoming. We didn't try the food in the restaurant so cannot comment on that. But can thoroughly recommend Roxy's Diner for breakfast, just down a block and around the corner.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in New York for a holiday.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple