“Best NY food tour I've taken!!”

Ahoy New York Food Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ahoy New York Tours and Tasting is a treasured food tour adventure for both tourists and locals. The tours, based in Little Italy and Chinatown, are an adventure of ethnic food, fun conversation, sightseeing, and trivia. A special feature, Ahoy New York Food Tours frequents restaurants and customers enjoy generous portions. In addition, each tour is held in small groups of 12-13 individuals to allow for an intimate experience.
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best NY food tour I've taken!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was my third NYC food tour, and was BY FAR the best! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars! Alana is knowledgeable and engaging about the city and the food, and the selections are excellent -- not just for the tasting, but for all the background I now have about what I was eating. I liked the other tours I took, but this was the best organized and informative, and she paced it well -- loved the little sit-down break in the middle. Alana generously gave us tips about places we couldn't fit into the tour, so I now know where to start when I go back and explore those neigborhoods on my own -- there are just so many places in NYC, it can be a little overwhelming, and Alana clearly has spent a lot of time here and done some "weeding" for us!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rosalind L

McHenry, Illinois
“Alana was great and the food was amazing!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We loved it! Chinatown and Little Italy. The food was incredible and Alana was awesome. She shared historical information and stories in an interesting way. Highly recommend to anyone!!!

Miami, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent guide, great food variety”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We took this tour a week ago while in New York and I have to say, Alana had amazing information to share with our group, she really knows her stuff and her passion for food shows. She was caring for everyone at the tour the entire time making sure nobody misses anything. The food was exceptional and I love the variety. The amount was just perfect. We met really nice people at the tour. We were lucky it was a sunny day so the entire experience was lovely. Thank you Alana for making our experience one we will not forget. If you are in New York I highly recommend you take one of her tours because there is only a few places where you will get a real local experience.

Visited November 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly recommend this food-tour!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had a great time in New York, and this tour was one of the highlights of our trip. Not only the tastings were finger lickin' great (and generous too!), but Alana's stories about the histofy of the immigrants were an exhilarating addition to the tour! Highly recommend this tour!

Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A great culinary adventure in New York”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Two friends and I recently took Alana's Chinatown and Little Italy tour. Not only did we learn a lot about the history of New York, but we got to eat really yummy foods while we walked around this interesting part of New York. I intend to add this tour to the itinerary of all my visiting friends and can't wait til my son comes home from college for the holidays. He'll love this culinary adventure.

Visited October 2012