“Please let me give it a 6!”
Review of Mamma Mia! on Broadway - CLOSED

Mamma Mia! on Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 30 million people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make MAMMA MIA! the ultimate feel-good show! Writer Catherine Johnson's sunny, funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings 3 men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago. The story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, and every night everyone’s having the time of their lives! With more productions playing internationally than any other musical, MAMMA MIA! is a Global Smash Hit!
Guatemala City, Guatemala
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Please let me give it a 6!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I drove from niagara Falls to be on time for the last show at Winter Garden Theatre and it was definitely worth those 7 hours on the road. It was my first time in a Broadway show and I enjoyed it a lot. The scenography, the music, the actors, everything exceeded my expectations. Judy McLane's performance of The Winner Takes it All was outstanding. We didn't know about the stage dooring after the play and we found it by accident just because we started walking to the bus stop in the wrong direction and we had to way back. There we met some of the actresses who showed very accesible, signing our playbills and taking pictures with us.

Visited October 2013

Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great show. Must see.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We loved the show! The scenography was really amazing! The songs, the artists were great and public vibes made it a fantastic experience. I liked the Broadway show better than the one presented in Miami. We think the Miami show was voiceover, didn't see any mics on the artists, so if this is true, we hope the Broadway version is not. So worth to see, more than one time!

Visited December 2012
Panama
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Unforgettable!!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was expecting a fantastic night and they gave it to me... We went with our nine years old son who said he just going because we bought him the ticket but ended loving the good fun parts of the show..the music incredible and the show better than the movie. We bought thw tickets from this one place called New York 60 and was the best thing we did because they signed us in the vwst seats possible and that was in the front row just behind the maestro of the orchestra that we even got an autograph once it ended. Very good.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ricech03
Oxford, United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Enjoyable night out for all the family”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Enjoyable performance, engaged the audience. All seemed to be getting into the show. Not the wow factor of The Lion King but I was still pleased that i went to see this.

Visited February 2013
Thibodaux, Louisiana
169 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 174 helpful votes
“Winner takes it all”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you like ABBA or like the movie you will love this play. There is not much I can add to it if you already know the story. However, if you don't know it... It is a modern musical with lots of singing and dancing to ABBA's tunes from the 70s and 80s. Some of the numbers are weak, while most are solid, especially if you are familiar with the tunes.

Make sure you stay through the end. The performance will leave you feeling happy and nostalgic.

Visited July 2013