“Wonderful”
Review of Mamma Mia! on Broadway - CLOSED

Mamma Mia! on Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 30 million people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make MAMMA MIA! the ultimate feel-good show! Writer Catherine Johnson's sunny, funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings 3 men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago. The story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, and every night everyone’s having the time of their lives! With more productions playing internationally than any other musical, MAMMA MIA! is a Global Smash Hit!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

If any people want a top notch night out and a lift me up, go see this play. One word explains this "WONDERFUL"

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I couldn't stop lip singing to all the songs and getting into it. There's so much energy and comedy that it keeps you interested throughout. I can't stop thinking about how amazing it was and I for sure recommend seeing it (:

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Weak performances along with weak vocals left us disappointed with this production of Mama Mia!
After attending several different performances of Mama Mia this was by far the weakest anywhere! The sound quality and overall production quality were very poor! After spending $550.00 for tickets for a family of four we were expecting much more than what we received!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

AMAZING OH MY GOODNESS I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT..It was honestly the best stage show I have ever seen in my life.. I have seen about 55 shows and Mamma Mia is the best.. I NEED HELP IT WAS JUST THAT GOOD

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Iv'e this show in the west end in London, and that was amazing. However this is no comparrison to the west end, i loved the west end but this was far by the best. The laughter from the two ladies Rosie and Tanya, Donna's friends in the show were so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. The singing was incredible from all of the cast. The acting was outstanding, so real looking. I just wanted to join in haha. I also found it incredible how they find such lookalikes from the movie and for the roles, Donna and Sophie played by Judy Mclane i think and Christy Altomare looked like mother and daughter it was scary but great. I recommend this so much. More than a five star has to be a ten. You will love it, so much happiness in one room is such an amazing vibe. I cannot pled enough if u want to see a broadway show, this is the one. More to the fact if your an abba fan.