“Incredible.”
Review of Mamma Mia! on Broadway - CLOSED

Mamma Mia! on Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 30 million people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make MAMMA MIA! the ultimate feel-good show! Writer Catherine Johnson's sunny, funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings 3 men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago. The story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, and every night everyone’s having the time of their lives! With more productions playing internationally than any other musical, MAMMA MIA! is a Global Smash Hit!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is the best show in the entire world.. I've seen it over 40 times! Best cast you'll ever see! Judy,Felicia, & Zak are amazing. YOU HAVE TO GO SEE IT!

2 Thank Myla007

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Mamma Mia!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Another wonderful evening of song. The Abba songs are a wonderful memory and the play was outstanding.

1 Thank Peggy B
New York City, New York
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“It will be what you make of it”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It's been open in NYC for 11 years but I'd never seen it until I corralled a cadre of friends for a matinee performance to celebrate my birthday. Yes, it's kitschy and you've seen the movie, so why go? Because it's as fun as you make it. I met the cast backstage after the performance and they said ours was a good audience after two nights of audiences with low energy. Luck of the draw. They said they could feel the theater's energy and they gave more - which meant we gave more and they performed with glee. Give the performers what they need to give you their best. And, shush the audience member behind you who's crinkling her candy bag as she squeezes out M&Ms one by one. The performers appreciate it.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank UptownScribe
Leicester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great family show”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

great show for all ages, feet tapping music and great stage sets ! the show was great for a family visit with our 14 year old daughter, very comtemporary show with wonderful characters and great singers.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Fall_Guys
Mandaue, Philippines
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“My First Broadway Show!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Mamma Mia was my first Broadway show so I didn't know what to expect. I did know that I was going to enjoy myself since I grew up with the songs of ABBA. Enjoy, I did from the opening song down to the last number. I simply loved the colorful and fun costumes of Donna and the "girls" as well as the fantastic performance of the the cast. The sets were innovative and made you feel like everything was taking place in a small Greek island. The theater, though old, was comfy, cool and grand. From where I was seated in the mezzanine, I didn't miss any action on stage.

After the show, I was humming ABBA songs all the way back to my hotel! It was truly a wonderful evening at the Winter Garden!

Visited June 2012