“hanci”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 56th and 57th
Reviewed January 26, 2012

excellent service and food,of a great value, in a lovely atmosphere.i loved it and i am sure is good for everyone

5  Thank yerbamate

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Wonderful food. Nice ambiance. Family run business. Good value for your money.

6  Thank Frances S
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I went to this restaurant because it was close to the hotel where I stayed in midtown, and I wanted some Turkish cuisine. It was great. The Iskender Kebab reminded me of food I used to eat at a lokanta on Istiklal Caddesi. The owners are very friendly and they love to talk about Turkey and food. They have very good desserts, too. You can see the owners have a lot of experience as chefs. I truly enjoyed this Turkish restaurant in NYC - great food, beautiful paintings of the Bosphorus on the walls, friendly owners, Turkish beer (and very good Turkish wine, too) and desserts. I'll definitely go back whenever in NYC.

5  Thank AlexVN81
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We discovered this Turkish restaurant over this summer and fell in love with it right away. Even though from the outside it has a very typical NYC restaurant decor the food and service are excellent. My husband and I go there almost every month, and we have brought there many of our friends, and every time the experience is up to par.

For those that are unfamiliar with Turkish cuisine or are just indecisive (me) they have a cold appetizer platter of very different yet tasty samples. and for the main course they have a grill platter, which has almost every type of shish kebob.

If you go, ask for their apple tea, we always get that to start with, and a cup of Turkish coffee at the end.

Definitely one of our favorite places in the city.

5  Thank Remilia
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We have eaten here several times since this great Turkish restaurant opened. The first time we tried it using the Delivery Service shortly after opening, and the Manager actually delivered the food to thank us for our order. We have continued to enjoy delicious fresh entrees and appetizers, as well as great service.

4  Thank Leefa