Tripadvisor
New York City
All reviews the staten island ferry battery park statue of liberty governor's island front desk great location wall street south street seaport new york walking distance subway station world trade center enjoyed my stay bars and restaurants minute walk around the corner excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Huge shout out to chefs Willie and John for their amazing gumbo (glad I rode the elevator with you Willie, thanks for the recommendation!). And to Matthew and Anna behind the bar, I come down approximately once a quarter and they are always extremely friendly, professional, and great bartenders. Thank you for the hospitality, I’ll see you again soon.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have nothing to complain about. The staff were brilliant at all times, the room was way bigger than i expected the bathroom was also very big and comfortable. They have a little kiosk downstairs that proved extremely helpful. My only suggestion would possibly be to gave 24hr room service. We found that the food service on an evening finished earlier than we would have liked it. But thats because we were never back before 10.30pm!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For our weekend trip to NYC we were looking for cheap and well located airbnb's but couldn't really decide.. I checked Trip Advisor and saw this hotel with a very good price! The location was perfect - right across the S.I. Ferry, next to the subway and a lot of shops, restaurants and so on you could need during your stay.
For our reservation we called the hotline where Ms. Regina proved so much patience and kindness with us!
The rooms are beautiful! Small, but extremely comfy, clean, bright and well equipped.
Emron (?) at the front desk served us perfectly and was a huge help during our first day. In general the whole staff we met was absolutely open and friendly.
For the next time we won't spend much time on looking for a place to stay, we'll definitely come back!
Big thank you to everyone! :)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

my congrats to Mariela Sanchez, she cleaned the room precisely and optimally. Overall staff very courteous, always ready to help you or asking if you need help or how you doing, so I would suggest this hotel, great location and strategics to see Manhattan, subway close to the hotel

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went for breakfast this morning, got a voucher for two of us for 2 days for a great price. Then got a further voucher through the door offering a further discount on our main meal if we posted on insta on Facebook. It’s much easier to eat in the restaurant then to find food places elsewhere! Would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family