Review Highlights
Loved it. But still not as good as the movie.

I had an amazing time seeing Anastasia the Musical. I grew up with the movie, and though not made... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2019
rinidamini
Midlothian, Virginia
Wonderful Entertainment

In Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1917 Princess Anastasia escapes an invasion of the palace by the... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2019

from $39.62
from $81.70
from $67.81
More Info
All reviews beautiful costumes animated movie ramin karimloo broadhurst theater dowager empress broadway show russian revolution huge fan of the movie fairy tale stage door musical score set design story line great actors during intermission talented cast great seats
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Excellent.
Everything about it was wonderful; music,costumes, perfect casting.
We had so much fun. I was really surprised how much I liked it.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

The Broadway was wonderfully orchestraed, beautiful costumes, lighting and effects , beautiful musical scores performed by the cast with wonderful chemistry on stage. Christy was born to play the part as Anastasia, and wish I can go see it again. I would give it 5 stars, but nothing is "perfect" there was some parts that didn't seemed to flow like some plot points of the show, but overall it was really good and I would recommend it to anyone. Especially those who already saw the 1997 animated version of Anastasia.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

The play was amazing. The costumes and scenery were well done. I loved the original movie and wanted to see this on Broadway and it didn't disappoint.

Reviewed February 24, 2019

It was simply enchanting! I would highly recommend seeing Anastasia on Broadway. Well written story with an array of enchanting songs which we have hummed along to ever since we’ve returned home! A fantastic show with great actors and actresses! A true triumph!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank carraoates
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Second night in new york and the stage bug cought us, Anastasia was gr8, loved it the cast was amazing and the stage really well done tottlay recommend it, a beautiful way to end at. Valentine evening. Do not wear to many layers as the theater is really warm.

Date of experience: February 2019