2,283 results
All reviews the high line no elevator movie posters greenwich village meatpacking district rock hudson bagels new york movie stars flights of stairs every morning subway station fifth floor fresh fruit continental breakfast small hotel location is great
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had the absolute pleasure of another stay at the Chelsea Pines Inn. The staff welcomed me like an old friend. My room was lovely and so comfortable.The daily breakfast is delicious and I so enjoy eating in the outdoor courtyard.The staff had a party for all the guests the day I arrived with wine and appetizers. I was able to meet guests from all over the world. Thanks to Jay and Troy and all the staff, they are so friendly and hospitable. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank annefitz1155
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Have just returned from a truly superb stay in the Chelsea Pines Inn. Everything from start to finish was amazing. The staff are extremely attentive, professional, welcoming and friendly. In particular, Rummel and Louis stand out for their genuineness and customer service. We loved our room and the courtyard garden out the back was such a nice spot to sit outside to enjoy a tea / coffee and a delicious treat after a long day's sightseeing. The morning buffet breakfast was beautiful. We had stayed in other hotels in the mid-town area previously, but having discovered the Chelsea Pines Inn we will only return to here! The hotel is kept immaculately clean. The location is excellent being only a short walk to excellent restaurants, cafés, bars and shops in the Chelsea / Greenwich area. In short, Chelsea Pines Inn is a 5-star property and gets ten out of ten from me.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judith D
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I had a fantastic time at Chelsea Pines. Very friendly staff and lovely rooms (make sure you get one facing the back with the quiet garden). Admittedly, it is pricey, but so is other accomodation in NYC. As many others have written already, the staff is just fantastic - thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matthias S
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My partner and I had one night to spend in NYC and I couldn't be more thankful that we spent it here. As we were checking in, the owner (Jay) invited us to a party in the garden behind the building. The wine, cheese, and charcuterie were divine, and everyone made us feel welcome and comfortable right away. Our room was extremely comfortable, with the sheets, towels and pillows suggestive of a well-off friend's guest room rather than a hotel. The staff arranged a car to take us to the airport and held our bags the next day so we could explore the neighborhood. CPI is so close to Chelsea Market and the High Line that we were able to satisfy our tourism needs in just one day. We were making plans to return before we even left. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bjc2213
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My Husband and I stayed at CPI in May of this year. I looked at all the reviews and thought they were too good to be true. Not so, the staff went above and beyond our expectations, they know what customer service should be. We flew in, early flight, we were tired and needed to get our bearings. As soon as we walked through the door, we were ushered to the wonderful, did I say wonderful, breakfast buffet. Anything and everything you could want. Jay, the owner, even makes a specialty bread every weekday morning. The rooms were perfect, we even received flowers, and two coffee mugs when we left. Charlie Chaplin, the resident cat, made our stay even better. Thank you so much to all the staff at CPI, and we will definitely be back!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple