2,275 results
All reviewsthe high lineno elevatormovie postersgreenwich villagemeatpacking districtrock hudsonbagelsnew yorkmovie starsflights of stairsevery morningsubway stationfifth floorfresh fruitcontinental breakfastsmall hotellocation is great
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Have just returned from a truly superb stay in the Chelsea Pines Inn. Everything from start to finish was amazing. The staff are extremely attentive, professional, welcoming and friendly. In particular, Rummel and Louis stand out for their genuineness and customer service. We loved our room and the courtyard garden out the back was such a nice spot to sit outside to enjoy a tea / coffee and a delicious treat after a long day's sightseeing. The morning buffet breakfast was beautiful. We had stayed in other hotels in the mid-town area previously, but having discovered the Chelsea Pines Inn we will only return to here! The hotel is kept immaculately clean. The location is excellent being only a short walk to excellent restaurants, cafés, bars and shops in the Chelsea / Greenwich area. In short, Chelsea Pines Inn is a 5-star property and gets ten out of ten from me.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judith D
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I had a fantastic time at Chelsea Pines. Very friendly staff and lovely rooms (make sure you get one facing the back with the quiet garden). Admittedly, it is pricey, but so is other accomodation in NYC. As many others have written already, the staff is just fantastic - thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matthias S
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My partner and I had one night to spend in NYC and I couldn't be more thankful that we spent it here. As we were checking in, the owner (Jay) invited us to a party in the garden behind the building. The wine, cheese, and charcuterie were divine, and everyone made us feel welcome and comfortable right away. Our room was extremely comfortable, with the sheets, towels and pillows suggestive of a well-off friend's guest room rather than a hotel. The staff arranged a car to take us to the airport and held our bags the next day so we could explore the neighborhood. CPI is so close to Chelsea Market and the High Line that we were able to satisfy our tourism needs in just one day. We were making plans to return before we even left. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bjc2213
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My Husband and I stayed at CPI in May of this year. I looked at all the reviews and thought they were too good to be true. Not so, the staff went above and beyond our expectations, they know what customer service should be. We flew in, early flight, we were tired and needed to get our bearings. As soon as we walked through the door, we were ushered to the wonderful, did I say wonderful, breakfast buffet. Anything and everything you could want. Jay, the owner, even makes a specialty bread every weekday morning. The rooms were perfect, we even received flowers, and two coffee mugs when we left. Charlie Chaplin, the resident cat, made our stay even better. Thank you so much to all the staff at CPI, and we will definitely be back!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Linda B
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This was my 6th visit to NYC from Sydney Australia. Always staying in larger hotels until Chelsea Pines. Can I just say this was by far my best visit and all made easier by staying in this wonder B&B. We were given the most genuine welcome, provided with a well researched list of coffee shops, restaurants/bars and local shopping, This proved invaluable.
The breakfast is amazingly good, so much to choose from and quality and freshness first class.
The staff are helpful, friendly and very diverse backgrounds. The daily news sheet delivered every morning gave us lots of ideas and hints for the day. The garden provided a sanctuary for those days when a lazy day was high on the agenda. Thank you all at Chelsea Pines.

Room Tip: Probably best to ask for a back room where we stayed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple