The Gracie Inn is a quaint, bed and breakfast-style inn hidden in the middle of Manhattan. There are significant differences between B&B inns and modern hotels and the Gracie Inn is no exception. The Gracie Inn is friendly and functional, but not fancy or four-star. It’s clean and comfortable, but not immaculate or luxurious. If you’re looking for a contemporary, state-of-the art hotel with 24-hour doormen, bellmen, room, concierge, housekeeping, front desk service, etc., you’ll be disappointed and are better off paying 2 to 3 times as much per night elsewhere. But if all you really need is a clean, quiet, comfortable place to stay with a friendly staff, basic furnishings, nice linens, affordable rates and a little eclectic charm, then you will love Grace Inn. It’s in a great Upper East side neighborhood with numerous cafés, restaurants, and grocery markets nearby and the free-Wi-Fi is a huge plus. The location is ten-minute walk to Central Park and convenient to public transportation. Front door is locked after business hours, but guests are provided with an access key. I’ve stayed in luxury and business hotels in NY and for me, the extra services are not worth hundreds of dollars more per night. The experience at Grace Inn is far more personal and peaceful. I’d stay there again in a New York Minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please see critics reviews in Frommer's New York with kids 2009 and 100 Best Little Hotels New York 4th Edition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Gracie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Inn