Beware on booking on third party websites, advertised "free" parking is first come first serve street parking. The hotel itself doesn't have it's own reserved space. Also, we thought we booked a room with one bed and a pull out sleeper sofa. Hotel called to confirm reservation a few days prior to arrival and when questioned about the room we thought we originally booked wasn't what the hotel has us booked for. The lady at the desk was more than courteous and helpful and explained that the hotel gets a lot of mix up with third party bookings. I was about to cancel the reservation due to parking and the room situation and what the hotel has is booked for, a Queen Studio didn't suit my needs. The same lady on the phone was able to move around other guests to fit me comfortably. Also directed me to a website where I can find parking garages around the area. Although not free, the extra information was helpful. Overall, hotel location is great. Nice quite neighborhood. Clean room & breakfast was tasteful. The price for location isn't bad either. I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please see critics reviews in Frommer's New York with kids 2009 and 100 Best Little Hotels New York 4th Edition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Gracie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Inn