All reviewstimes squaremadison square gardenport authoritypenn stationbeds were comfortablestarbucksave
Reviewed July 22, 2010

This hotel has become a travel coordinator's worst nightmare! I book travel for a company of 80+, and I always looking for a great deal in the best location. The hotel I normally book for our executives travel to New York City was unavailable, so I searched for a decent replacement... and unfortunately found myself looking at this horribly misleading hotel. I found the Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel on Expedia- the pictures looked great- modern, clean, hip- the pictures posted are not the same hotel. I booked the hotel and pre-paid for 2 nights. When I heard word from my travels of the actual condition of the hotel I was appalled. Mold growing everywhere, broken window that was duct taped together, stained furniture, stained linens, broken A/C, no closet, stiff beds, doors don't properly work, etc., etc., etc. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL- YOU WILL REGRET IT! If my executives weren't as understanding as they are, I could seriously lose my job for booking them in this location. I will never make this mistake again- pay the extra money, it's worth your safety!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2010

We are well travelled and this is the worst hotel ever. For paying $229.11. It's a total scam. It's not even considered hotel. It was the worst mistake I've ever done choosing a hotel. I was just attracted byt the name and the location and it's my fault i didnt read much of the reviews. Please dont make the same mistake i"ve done. The room si too small . The beds are not even proper beds. the 2nd bed is just a folding bed. The bed sheets are terrible black and got stains on it that looks like been used already, The towels are ripped and when i ask for anohter one the guy didnt even say sorry. No proper table The bathroom is is not a proper bathroom. It's not a hotel at all the remote control of the Airconditioner is filthy , you dont even want to touch it. the electrical wires and connections are not properly installed. This hotel should close down and have complete renovation. I am not exaggerating believe me. We cant even sit down on the bed. Everything feels dirty in that room. It smells the moment we got in co.z they dont have the aircondition on.I dont know how did it pass in the Hotel Association of New York. It's worst than small motels. We just leave out stuff there for the day, came back at 11 night time and moved to Distrikt Hotel close by. Brand New hotel , It's immaculate, with king size bed and everything is high tech.The price is even cheaper by 10 dollars. People please dont make the same mistake we had. I'm telling you the truth.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Disgusting hovel the owners should be reported for false representation.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2010

We stayed here for only 2 nights and had to switch our rooms 2 times. This "hotel" is not very clean. It had very large "dust bunnies", bathroom lighing is horrible, bathroom mirror was so marked up you couldn't see in it. No wash clothes unless you went down to the front desk and ask for thim. Towels were very ruff and many holes in them. Very loud air conditioners (in the windows). No central air. Elevator is extremely small!! Please do not stay here if you are handicapped. Location was a little out the way, it would have been OK if the hotel had been clean. We travel to NYC about 2 times a year and I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2010

The location is perfect, but its absolutely horrible. The rooms are extremely small, so is the elevator. The air conditioning is poor, there are no windows, and its not even that cheap to be so bad. Pay a little more and stay at a better hotel. If you decide to stay here, bring your own towels, sheets, soap and dont expect to be given a traveled sized shampoo, conditioner, or anything... it looks dirty, the beds are uncomfortable... i do not recommend it, to anyone. Its so bad i wrote a review to warn people.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family