Very, very basic hotel and very near to times sq- which is why we picked it. Also lots of Groups of lads and girls shouting all the time in the middle of the night. Don't waste your money, stay a few blocks further out and get a much nicer hotel for your money. What has upset me the most about our stay, was we were stranded during hurricane sandy and the hotel charged us 50% more to stay extra nights. This was after quoting us a lower price when we initially asked when we heard our flight was cancelled. What a rip off. 300 dollars plus taxes as they knew we had nowhere else to go. We heard them quoting people 499 dollars on the 'phone - atrocious behaviour. When I complained to the manager he couldn't care less and told us if we didn't want to pay then leave - knowing full well we wouldn't get in anywhere. I have never left a review before but feel so strongly about this that I have just registered to be able to leave a review. Shame on you Manhattan Broadway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist class boutique hotel, economically priced, clean, well appointed rooms. - Heart of Midtown Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Manhattan Broadway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel
- Hotel Manhattan Broadway
- Manhattan Broadway Hotel New York
- Manhattan Broadway New York City