Hotel was in the perfect spot. Not too far to walk to either the Empire State Building or Times Square. We had a room on 26th floor which had a great view of the Empire State Building. Night time was a little noisy with siren s going off all night but thats to be expected in such a large busy city. Room was of an adequate size which included 2 double beds and 2 arm chairs. The only problem was having 4 large suitcases and where to put them.
Staff were very polite and the concierge was very helpful.
If I visited New York again I would book this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelPower and getaroom.com so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York