I was attending a convention in New York. I found The New Yorker Hotel on a friends recommendation. It location, so close to Penn Station, made it a good choice so i made a reservation. I found the hotel with no problem and checked right in on the day, no waiting.
The room was as described with a view of the Empire State building. I was alone on this visit and felt safe all during my stay. The staff were efficient and friendly. I was able to arrange the shuttle to take me to the airport when I was leaving, it was inexpensive and got me to the airport with time to spare. I would recommend this hotel for anyone on business or touring the city:-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelPower, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York