My husband and I stayed at the New Yorker in early September. This was our first stay in the city so we were nervous about chosing the right hotel. Once we arrived, and met the hotel staff all our worries went out the door. From the valet, to the front desk, security and housekeeping, all the staff at the hotel were helpful and friendly. At check-in we were automatically upgraded free of charge, to a room with a view. We didn't even have to ask! It was such a nice, unexpected gesture and we were grateful to have a larger room with a view of the Hudson. We had no issues with the room. It was nicely decorated and very clean.
At the end of our stay when valet returned our car, there were no issues.
We've already booked our next stay at the New Yorker in December and are looking forward to it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York