The New Yorker Hotel was a great hotel, the rooms were clean and lovely and the beds were dead comfortable. The food in the adjacent Tick Tock diner was just so so but the service was good and nothing was too much trouble. There was another bar and more upmarket restaurant where we ate and the food was great, we had no complaints at all.
I travelled alone with my young daughter and we both found the hotel, restaurant and New York experience to be first class, the hotel staff were very knowledgable and went out of their way to help. Travelling to New York may be a bit of a daunting experience for a first timer as the pace is super fast but this hotel was an oasis in a storm. There was no pool to review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York