At first, connection from JFK airport is great. The subway stops right under hotel. Hotel is ideally placed for sightseeing NY. Rooms are really good, very clean. Ask for room facing east, because of the view. Try breakfast at Tick Tock Diner in hotel building. Staff is very helpful and polite. Security is also very good. Free wireless is very nice, enough sped for mails IP calls etc.
I also liked option for leaving bags on my check out day for couple of hours.
All in all if I ever come to NY again, New Yorker hotel will be my first option to check for room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelPower, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York